Lets see those freshly washed stangs!!!

FM58

Established Member
IMG_0395.jpg

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
I heard thats the acceleration is like the only downfall for the gt350. 2018 they should change that though. Lets just hope that ford doesnt make them too unaffordable lol.

I am going to try to have this paid off by the time summer starts, once there is no lean on the title, I'm going to call Lethal Performance to see if they (and Power By The Hour) can hook me up with a nice Whipple setup like they did for their Shop Car. Should cure my throttle woes. LOL

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I am going to try to have this paid off by the time summer starts, once there is no lean on the title, I'm going to call Lethal Performance to see if they (and Power By The Hour) can hook me up with a nice Whipple setup like they did for their Shop Car. Should cure my throttle woes. LOL
Whatever happened to that Whipple GT350 car?!? Last I heard they were waiting for a new clutch, but that was months and months ago!! I haven't seen or heard anything about that car in a long time. I'm interested in it.

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
They got the clutch in it, last I heard. The clutch is available for the retail market. It's not locatable via breadcrumb or nav links on the McLeod website yet. However, Billy from McLeoD replied to my email, giving me the part numbers for the clutch kit they made for Lethal. rated for 1200 HP... I definitely am having that installed.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thanks. Adam's detail products are fantastic. That's a coat of their brilliant glaze and 2 coats of Patriot Wax.
Wow, that is REALLY impressive. I can't recall seeing a shine that deep before. Love it!

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
Wow. That actually looks really good. I'm generally not a fan of those wheels at all, but you really play it off well man! Nice!!

Brutal Metal

Established Member
I'm going to call Lethal Performance to see if they (and Power By The Hour) can hook me up with a nice Whipple setup like they did for their Shop Car. Should cure my throttle woes. LOL

Wow that's quite a stable of cars in your Sig, I see your new...

Users who are viewing this thread