Lets see the Super Dutys.

Fuxton

Established Member
got a new exhaust. i know some of u arent fans of stacks but i like em. they look a little crooked in the second pic but there on there straight. lol
am2ia8.jpg

oap5k7.jpg

Common

Established Member
I thought you got out of the big truck market because you wanted to help save the earth. lol jp

:beer:

Oh hell no!!!

I got out of it because it was outlasting it's utility, diesel was killing me, it was getting around 11-12mpg and I couldn't dd cobra instead, so now, I have a dd, cobra and might actually be getting one again. Someone talk some sense into me.......:bash:

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
Oh hell no!!!

I got out of it because it was outlasting it's utility, diesel was killing me, it was getting around 11-12mpg and I couldn't dd cobra instead, so now, I have a dd, cobra and might actually be getting one again. Someone talk some sense into me.......:bash:

Can you afford it?

If the above answer is yes, then get the bitch and quit thinking about it already. :beer:

tx03snake

Established Member
man i sure do miss my 03 F250 King Ranch! loved that truck to death. had an 8" Donahoe Racing lift with 20s and 38s. Super Dutys are the best looking trucks but the worst thing about was that 6.0L. that engine is was not good at all. started off great then all the sudden it was always in the shop for head gaskets, injectors, turbos, and more. but when they are straight piped those things are sweet! had everyone tell me it sounds like a dam jet. but now i own a Dodge 2500 with a 5.9 cummins. wish i had that motor in my super duty!

Users who are viewing this thread