Lets see the Super Dutys.

UncleAnt

Established Member
2006 F250 and just a couple small things here and there, just so sad gas has been up so much my gf wont let me drive it alot anymore:( Damn gas prices still going up....
On my land
f250xd7.jpg

Mardi Gras Parade
f3rj5.jpg

Get outta my face before I run you over!!!!
f2av4.jpg

i thought this is someones elses truck? his name is sgtgreen on here and the truck was traded in at my work like 2 weeks ago.did you happen to buy it?

Taunto

Established Member
that video sounds like a straight piped power stroke... the stupid loud turbo sound u hear is just the reasonator pulled on the turbo.. the power strokes have a resinator which is like a silencer that just quiets the turbo sound.. pull this out.. and thats what u get

Steve03SVT

Semper Fi
Established Member
that video sounds like a straight piped power stroke... the stupid loud turbo sound u hear is just the reasonator pulled on the turbo.. the power strokes have a resinator which is like a silencer that just quiets the turbo sound.. pull this out.. and thats what u get

explain a little more, not quite understanding about this resonator you speak of :??:

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
2006 F250 and just a couple small things here and there, just so sad gas has been up so much my gf wont let me drive it alot anymore:( Damn gas prices still going up....
On my land
f250xd7.jpg

Mardi Gras Parade
f3rj5.jpg

Get outta my face before I run you over!!!!
f2av4.jpg

Yours might be the first that I've ever seen stand taller than my uncles. Your tires aren't quite as big though I don't think.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
i cant wait to get mine, to the OP, please post pics up when you get that lift and those tires on. Its the same setup im going with!

redonegt

Canadian Bacon!!
Established Member
A 6.0L with a striaght pipe sounds like a helicopter or that truck. goes alright too, until orange water starts to come out the tailpipes and you realize you have just popped your head gaskets

Gix1k4

Established Member
A 6.0L with a striaght pipe sounds like a helicopter or that truck. goes alright too, until orange water starts to come out the tailpipes and you realize you have just popped your head gaskets

Kinda getting off topic, but I'd really like to know how you figure removing the muffler = Head gasket failure. I've had an Edge juice w/ attitude and am now running a Banks six-gun/speedloader on my 6.0, and have had zero issues other than an egr valve seizing up, but that also happens on stock non-programmed 6.0's.

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
No major mods really but it does have: Tint, Line-X, 47 gal replacement tank. I will be powder coating the rims when i am home in Jan and will also be installing a leveling kit, new running boards (the kind that tuck under the truck) and Harley headlights.
dsc00746ne8.jpg

dsc00757iw8.jpg

dsc00755tz7.jpg

03'Darin

Established Member
Here's mine. Pretty much stock cosmetically. Spray in liner, full 3M clear bra treatment on the front plus i have the ghost stripes covered with it and I updated to the 07' chrome mirror caps. V-10 FTW!!

05HarleyRtSide.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread