Established Member
kleen93gt said:
here's my old 93 rag...59k original miles

dsc01998sq1.jpg

dsc02002rg6.jpg

dsc02000in9.jpg

dsc02008ej5.jpg

dsc02012uz1.jpg
Damn I love your GT! That Cobra rear looks clean.

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
That is a really clean 4 eye.....not diggin the wheels though

jleews6

Established Member
Not a coupe but she was a clean fox. It had 7000 miles on it when I sold it two years ago.click the pic to enlarge them.

This is inside the front fender to show how clean it really was.

I H8 GM

I ain't bullshittin
Established Member
venomous said:
That is a really clean 4 eye.....not diggin the wheels though

Thanks. I just wanted something other than R's, and they hide the fact that it's still 4 lug.

5liter

Foxbody FTMFW!
Established Member
Drag Mode
DSC00045.jpg

Stocker Mode
new93pics002.gif

new93pics006.jpg

93lx001.jpg

Dyno sheet. Only Mods were Headers, full exhaust, Pro-M mass air, K&N filter, and underdrive pulleys
dynograph002.jpg

SLOW95

SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!
Established Member
wow I think I just made up my mind I always loved the fox but this just put it over the top, great rides guys love it post more please...

SilverELEX

Established Member
93cbra said:
Hmmm.... your car is fuggin badass. What's it running at the track?
Not too sure actually, didnt get a chance to go to he track with it this year. We finished too late to get to the track before the weather turned crappy. With the tuning we did and the new turbo im really lookin to dip into the 10s, but who knows. Have to wait untill march...

two-gun kid

Legion 510
Established Member
SilverELEX said:
Not too sure actually, didnt get a chance to go to he track with it this year. We finished too late to get to the track before the weather turned crappy. With the tuning we did and the new turbo im really lookin to dip into the 10s, but who knows. Have to wait untill march...
got any pics/specs on your car?

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
Here is my 92 LX. Mods are listed below.

MAC straight shot CAI, 65mm TB, 73mm C&L MAF, EGR spacer, Dynomax Headers, Off road H Pipe, Dynomax Turbo Catback, Bcam, March U/D pulley's, Livewires, NGK plugs, Screamin Demon Coil, 3.73's, STB, KYB Shocks & Struts, Eibach Springs, U/L CA's, Poly bushings, UPR CC Plates, Ram Clutch, Pro50 Shifter, Aluminum DS, Nitto drag radials.

IMG_1394.jpg

IMG_1395.jpg

IMG_1397.jpg

IMG_1489.jpg

Pics were taken before the MAC straight shot and Nitto drags.

5liter

Foxbody FTMFW!
Established Member
cobra2798 said:
Here is my 92 LX. Mods are listed below.

MAC straight shot CAI, 65mm TB, 73mm C&L MAF, EGR spacer, Dynomax Headers, Off road H Pipe, Dynomax Turbo Catback, Bcam, March U/D pulley's, Livewires, NGK plugs, Screamin Demon Coil, 3.73's, STB, KYB Shocks & Struts, Eibach Springs, U/L CA's, Poly bushings, UPR CC Plates, Ram Clutch, Pro50 Shifter, Aluminum DS, Nitto drag radials.

IMG_1394.jpg

IMG_1395.jpg

IMG_1397.jpg

IMG_1489.jpg

Pics were taken before the MAC straight shot and Nitto drags.

Dude that car looks great. I would not put a Mac anything on that car. All that chrome pipe will do is heat up the incoming air (killing HP).

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
twisted89GT said:
Dude that car looks great. I would not put a Mac anything on that car. All that chrome pipe will do is heat up the incoming air (killing HP).
Thanks man! I know MAC dont have the best reputation but I got it cheap and all that big filter under the hood is doing is sucking up hot air so its gotta be a little better. I had the chrome BBK on my 91' notch and that seemed to work well but the MAC looks nice and the fit was good.

Users who are viewing this thread