Let's see that Forza 3 content (pics and vidz)

Third Honk

It's OK, I'm Handsome
Established Member
To all the guys with the modded cars, have you guys found a glitch to make money or have you been playing a lot to make money and unlock the cars? It seems like its taking me long to build money to upgrade my cars. Either way, I am having fun doing it. Good looking cars.

I had to put a lot of hours into the game before I started making real money. Once you start getting cars and auctioning them off money will come quick. When you get to level 20 you'll be rockin and rollin :D I'll post pics of some cars I've added.

Instead of doing the season the whole time go to event select and pic some races. You will find the drag racing tracks in there as well. Good luck

SCARNECK

Established Member
I have not pulled a wheelie, and I am trying dang it.... But i have an A class GT500 around 560hp run a 11.95, and i got a nascar motor 93 cobra r run 10's. Also people with nice cars, probably just race in expert mode all the time, u get twice the amount of money per race

mdamman003

Established Member
i have just been playing and not buying anything...i just get the cars as they come and i have an m5, an IS F, shelby gt500, maserati gran turismo and about 300K in the bank...just use the cars you win and then save your money up

i can do it easily in the game but when it comes to real money...that money is gone faster than i can make it

cobra_matt

Established Member
I played a little bit last night, raced a couple events in season mode. I bought the 93 Cobra R, put a nascar motor in it and best I could do without tuning yet was a 13.7 at 139 lol.

IShb3w

Established Member
this all i have so far

erzo06.jpg

5ck5ci.jpg

o7msyg.jpg

i have a camaro ss and trans am ws6 but they arent to my liking yet. I changed the striping on that GT500 myself to black stripes on what looks like a DSG paint job, looks slick. I wanted to change the color of the GT500 within the striping but i dont think its doable, atleast not with my patience lol

Third Honk

It's OK, I'm Handsome
Established Member
Added some more rides to the stable

It's fast ;)

l_afe698d26e52490d99af7de8f879461f.jpg

Not as fast as the others but like my other nice cars I'm keeping it full street weight (other than spare tire.) It runs and looks great (love these concave wheels.) It's the V10 model and it's got a TT kit...it get's the job done ;)

l_4692d7eb9dbe431dbec3db61fe466032.jpg

Makes my other cars look slow :)

l_918543ccd7bb4699ad3c50b4deb5ab32.jpg

l_45c1a32c79474c30a2e82c227aa08088.jpg

Ls1z28-00

Established Member
^^dont happen to like yellow do ya tedness??

Last edited:

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
This game is unbelievable and only gets better, how many of u have went on X-box live and downloaded more cars and tracks ? FM3 is the real deal for sure, gotta love the 1/4 mile drag mode but im starting to like the 1/2 mile also !!!

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
This game is unbelievable and only gets better, how many of u have went on X-box live and downloaded more cars and tracks ? FM3 is the real deal for sure, gotta love the 1/4 mile drag mode but im starting to like the 1/2 mile also !!!

I didn't see any DLC for it other than Avatar clothes/accessories and Themes. Must be for the 'CE' people.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
So am I crazy, or is there no way to get a better look at the car you are buying on the AH/Storefront? All I seem to see is a small 'thumbnail' type image on the listing and when pulling up the Price/Seller details. Kinda crappy when you're trying to determine if a Design is worth the $CR.

Red94SVT

Established Member
The design looks sweet. I'm gonna have to buy me this.

i put it up in the storefront, tag: VENOM1994

So am I crazy, or is there no way to get a better look at the car you are buying on the AH/Storefront? All I seem to see is a small 'thumbnail' type image on the listing and when pulling up the Price/Seller details. Kinda crappy when you're trying to determine if a Design is worth the $CR.

its the same as Forza2 you cant see the cars very well i wish they had fixed that, but as far as i can tell there is no bigger view of the designs

Users who are viewing this thread