Let's see that Forza 3 content (pics and vidz)

Raven519

Established Member
challenger.gif

GT_OOPS.gif

bridge_fox.gif

fox_air.gif

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
I wish I had the zr-1 but it's locked for me. BTW I was going to put the rims you have on your t/a on my fox but the lip of the rim looks weird as hell.

They look odd, but pretty cool at the same time.

I've yet to see someone to pop a wheelie. I've read around the forums and it seems pretty difficult to tune the car for it. I wish it wasn't that difficult.

LS-WHAT?

Established Member
There is a Porsche that is set up to do wheelies. There is a pic over at ForzaCentral. Also, you can put the "cammer" V8 in the Ford Focus. Try it with the RWD drivetrain swamp and go down a twisty road without hitting a wall. lol

venomws6

Established Member
Thats it I'm buying an Xbox just to buy this game....

I hate PS3 I Waited to long for GT5.

Oh I hate you guys too nice cars looks really fun

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
there is a srt ram no lightning

My favorite car as of now, this thing can drift so easy and is easy to control

72.jpg

73.jpg

One more of the saleen

saleen1.jpg

stangmanfive0

Neighborhood Jugernaught
Established Member
well cant find a way to make a car pull the wheels as the trailer shows been using the 93 cobra tried every way possible with suspention motor combos just blows tires off so much for racing slicks ...shame turn 10 false advertising

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
you can pull the tires, from what it seems you have to tune the car intensively. Which is deceiving on turn 10s behalf.

StuStang

Established Member
Hey quick question. Anybody have freezing problems with the game? I started playin earlier tonight and right in the beginning of the career on the Ladera course it froze on me. Can anybody help me with this?

P_RsSVT

Established Member
To all the guys with the modded cars, have you guys found a glitch to make money or have you been playing a lot to make money and unlock the cars? It seems like its taking me long to build money to upgrade my cars. Either way, I am having fun doing it. Good looking cars.

To the guy who asked about the game freezing, it has not happen to me at all. It may be your xbox.

Quin

Established Member
Anyone get the 93R or GT500 to do a wheelie yet? I can't even hit 11s with the GT500, Fox best is an 11.5... Suspension tuning seems to have 0 effect, same with gearing. lol

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
i really didn't think the '93 R would be that great, but it's an AWESOME car! i have one with a 5.0l cammer pushing around 570HP(spins to something like 8,000RPM with cams, sounds amazing!), fully built up to the top of A class. not only can it lay down some good numbers, but it's a great drive too.

can't remember who it is, but i stole the paintjob from someone from here who has it on a convertible SN95(also has a GT500). love how the 2 colors go together. it's on my storefront for 2k if anyone wants it.

caught a little too much of the curb at new york, lol

8960.jpeg

mah AWD, weight reduced, 540 hemi powered SRT10 ACR. damn cool car!
you can pull the tires, from what it seems you have to tune the car intensively. Which is deceiving on turn 10s behalf.
hardly. they've said that the tuning would have much more of an impact on performance(positive and negative)/would be much more in depth since the beginning

Last edited:

ITL Cobra

Established Member
Ok, seeing this thread, has made me decide to go out and get the xbox... Any hints for a 1st time player??

Last edited:

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
WOW!! FOrgot I pre-purchased this game and haven't even picked it UP yet!! Let me guess, no 03/04 Cobra riught??

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Playing around with my KITT replica (bone stock, this thing needs some TURBO BOOST) :burnout::

forz1.jpg

forz2.jpg

forz4.jpg

And my 'mini-me' GT500:

forz3.jpg

forz5.jpg

forz6.jpg

Also have a Focus RS and a few other lightweights in the garage that I've been making $ with.

Users who are viewing this thread