Lets See All The Sho's

Lawfficer

Just a dude with a car
Established Member
svt cobra brett said:
that should be easy to fix and well worth it

$4,600 from her State Farm Insurance Man. Got it fixed up, and then traded it in on a New Jeep. Should have kept it.... :(

ford5.0forlife

Dead Stop
Established Member
Don't have any pictures on me, but all the nice car's in this thread reminds me to call my friend and see how his swap is going, 89 sable + 3.2at block + full boltons + 3.0 mtx trans. Should be a sleepa! We took care of the old rodnocked 3.8 by squeezing it with unmetered nitrous, that i do have a vid for lol.

Btw on the 3rd gens whats the most people have got out of them N/A

SpookSVT

Established Member
sonic_4.6 said:
Thanks man. Any specs on the car??? ^^^

Custom turbo setup using modified headers and custom X-over pipe, 2.5" Turboback exhaust, T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .82 A/R turbo, Spearco L/A intercooler core, SCT tuning software, heads port matched ONLY, to use SVT intake manifolds, 80mm MAF, K&N. Thats pretty much it for the motor.

Those numbers were SAE. And this is the 3L Duratec motor.

The car ran a 13.8 @ like 112, maybe higher towards 118 spining through all off 1st and 2nd, and almost all of 3rd on street tires.

YamahaSHO: Could I have specs on your supercharger setup, I've been toying around w/ doing a centri blower and I see you got awesome results.

yamahaSHO

Established Member
sonic_4.6 said:
Oh. wtf. I get no answers around here!

Are you in Nebraska yet, Jason? :-D

I'll be there in two weeks, or something like that. I wanted to drive the SHO out, but I'm still waiting on rod bolts and thrust bearsings.

SpookSVT said:
YamahaSHO: Could I have specs on your supercharger setup, I've been toying around w/ doing a centri blower and I see you got awesome results.

Sure! I'm not sure what you're looking for but, I am running a T-trim @ 11 PSI (10 PSI on the dyno @ 381 whp). This was on a stock short block 3.0L (9.8:1 compression). The intake was Extrude Honed, bigger secondaries, gasket matched heads, stage 1 cams, 3" exhaust and other stuff I never remember.

The new motor will have a fully forged bottom end (stock crank and rods are already forged), using Wiseco 9.5:1 compression pistons. The motor has been punched out .1235" over, which is just slightly larger than a 3.2L. The rods have been ground, polished, resized, shot peened and had new bushings pressed in. The crank only has 21k miles on it and will receive a polish before balancing. The heads will be rebuilt with 1mm oversized valves, bronze valve guides, stiffer valve springs, and just cleaned up. I'll leave the current pulley on for now, but I'll up the boost when I'm comfortable everything is tuned. To combat detonation, I use a two-stage water injection kit. I've added an accumulator this year for more and better flow.

Now if only I could get my parts I could finish the thing. I ordered a Clutch Masters stage 3 clutch (3,500 lbs of pressure) and they sent me a Stage 1 or something.

I've got a few other things going on the car this year, but I'd like to keep them quiet until it is done :)

sonic_4.6

Cobra Commander
Established Member
yamahaSHO said:
I'll be there in two weeks, or something like that. I wanted to drive the SHO out, but I'm still waiting on rod bolts and thrust bearsings.

GAY! I still say its too bad that your not sticking around for a weekend... Lincoln racing has been pretty decent to watch lately. Hell, last week I got my $50 dollar weekend warrior out to race some n00bs! HAHA
DSC02079.sized.jpg

yamahaSHO said:
Sure! I'm not sure what you're looking for but, I am running a T-trim @ 11 PSI (10 PSI on the dyno @ 381 whp). This was on a stock short block 3.0L (9.8:1 compression). The intake was Extrude Honed, bigger secondaries, gasket matched heads, stage 1 cams, 3" exhaust and other stuff I never remember.

The new motor will have a fully forged bottom end (stock crank and rods are already forged), using Wiseco 9.5:1 compression pistons. The motor has been punched out .1235" over, which is just slightly larger than a 3.2L. The rods have been ground, polished, resized, shot peened and had new bushings pressed in. The crank only has 21k miles on it and will receive a polish before balancing. The heads will be rebuilt with 1mm oversized valves, bronze valve guides, stiffer valve springs, and just cleaned up. I'll leave the current pulley on for now, but I'll up the boost when I'm comfortable everything is tuned. To combat detonation, I use a two-stage water injection kit. I've added an accumulator this year for more and better flow.

Now if only I could get my parts I could finish the thing. I ordered a Clutch Masters stage 3 clutch (3,500 lbs of pressure) and they sent me a Stage 1 or something.

I've got a few other things going on the car this year, but I'd like to keep them quiet until it is done :)

00000008.gif

yamahaSHO

Established Member
sonic_4.6 said:
GAY! I still say its too bad that your not sticking around for a weekend... Lincoln racing has been pretty decent to watch lately. Hell, last week I got my $50 dollar weekend warrior out to race some n00bs! HAHA
DSC02079.sized.jpg

I'll be in NE for a weekend. I'm not sure what is going on though. I'm going there with the g/f as it is where she grew up. There's something called 'Greeley Days' out there that is supposed to be fun. We'll see what happens. I'll PM you my phone number and we'll eventually figure something out.

The g/f can stand cars for a short time, so I should be able to get her out to the track. She spent about 3 hours at PanamaPat's house with me and it was all about cars...

godfather

CAPTAIN
Established Member
Lawfficer said:
$4,600 from her State Farm Insurance Man. Got it fixed up, and then traded it in on a New Jeep. Should have kept it.... :(

yep u should of kept it..i seen a few on ebay but they want a kings ransom for them :bowdown:

john_o

New SHO Poster
Established Member
Here's some newer pics of my 97:

DSCF2654.jpg

DSCF2656.jpg

DSCF2657.jpg

DSCF2658.jpg

DSCF2659.jpg

DSCF2665.jpg

DSCF2668.jpg

DSCF2672.jpg