Lethal Performance is Outstanding!

rich01cobra

Established Member
I just wanted to say how awesome the guys over at Lethal are. I pm'd a few times with Matt and spoke to Derek a few times also about an order. They not only gave me a great deal but were extremely patient with me and helpful. I probably drove Derek nuts b/c I made a couple changes to my order and kept calling him back. Luckily for me, he didn't display any signs of frustration and continued with the excellent customer service I've heard about.

A big Thank You to Derek, Matt and everybody else at Lethal Performance! I will continue to shop with you and will recommend you to everybody I know.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
They are good,i`ve used them many times.Now let the cat out of the bag,what did you buy?:burnout:parts.

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
I have yet to order anything from there

but i've heard a LOT of good stuff about them, I plan on picking something up from them someday :]

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Ordered several things from there, always super fast shipping and great service. Getting ready to order a bunch more stuff today/tomorrow.

ViciousJay

Established Member
im still waiting for chirssy to get my quote together from a month ago!!!!! :( i think a free tshirt is in order!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread