Lethal Performance Introduces The Division X Line of Fuel System Products

z28misfit

Established Member
Im glad I seen this post cause I was just about to order the triple pump return style fuel system for my car since Im putting an F1A procharger on my car starting this weekend. Now I dont know what Im gonna do for a fuel system?:shrug:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
just like he said that they should start making these at the first to mid july and i should have a set at the end of july if all goes as planned with the new shop!! :shrug: and that they are reopening up right by lethal in flordia.

I'm not sure what that means, it's a little hard to read. In any event, no one at Fore is involved with Division X.

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
for those of you interested in ordering relatively soon.. better hurry up and wait. I spoke with one of the lethal sales people today and they informed me that we are still a few weeks away from being able to order the division x parts.

black 10th vert

Established Member
Great to see this stuff is available again! I fortunately found an older set of Fore rails for my current project, but I will be needing other stuff in the near future for my return setup!

Robertp

2.9 crusher guy
Established Member
Well I have a very reliable source, on my info but it doesent matter lol, the products are a direct replaceable looking at the rails, those fuel hats will be going quick

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thanks for all of the support guys. We're very excited about everything that's going on here. We're working very closely with DivisionX to make sure that all of these products come out as quick as possible. Keep in mind though that we want these products to have excellent craftsmanship and functionality just like Fore's products so we're not going to release an item until both us and DivisionX are happy with how they turned out.

As mentioned we'll be doing the 03-04 Cobra rails and Sn95 dual walbro hats first. Next will be the Sn95 triple walbro along with 2V, 3V, GT500 and Mach-1/99-01 Cobra rails.

Shortly after that we'll release the S197 hat and finally the 2011+ Coyote products.

Just to clear up any confusion Justin or Michelle Fore have no involvement whatsoever with DivisonX. Although I've spoken with Michelle and she's doing well it's been quite some time since I spoke to Justin.

Hope that helps.

Thanks, Jared

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
Is walboro sponsoring the company in some way? Or will other pumps fit that design? Curious as there has been no mention of developing hats for dual GT, Aeromotive, Focus or other pumps. I will be in the market for a dual GT pump setup soon so I'm curious if one will be released.

Parts look top notch though

Last edited:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Is walboro sponsoring the company in some way? Or will other pumps fit that design? Curious as there has been no mention of developing hats for dual GT, Aeromotive, Focus or other pumps. I will be in the market for a dual GT pump setup soon so I'm curious if one will be released.

Probably because the GT pumps have gotten pretty expensive.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Any idea when you might have a tripple hat setup for the lightning out?

We're not sure yet. We have most of the parts for them but as far as priority it's not at the top of the list. We'll do our best to get them done as soon as possible though.

Thanks, Jared

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor

Walbro has no involvement with the company. DivisionX is however making most of the hats to work with the GSS342 pumps. Based on that the new Aeromotive Stealth pumps will be a direct replacement for them.

As far as making hats for other pumps such as the GT pumps or Focus pumps we would like to offer the hats for the GT pumps but that's going to be at a later date. We're really trying to move everything over to return as it's not only a much better setup but also more cost efficient. GT pumps as well as any other Ford pump keeps on going up in price. It's gotten to the point to where pumps are being sold for $200+ each. That's not going to make it easy for people to do pump upgrades especially for dual and triple setups.

We'll keep everyone posted though on the progress of the parts.

Thanks, Jared

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
Walbro has no involvement with the company. DivisionX is however making most of the hats to work with the GSS342 pumps. Based on that the new Aeromotive Stealth pumps will be a direct replacement for them.

As far as making hats for other pumps such as the GT pumps or Focus pumps we would like to offer the hats for the GT pumps but that's going to be at a later date. We're really trying to move everything over to return as it's not only a much better setup but also more cost efficient. GT pumps as well as any other Ford pump keeps on going up in price. It's gotten to the point to where pumps are being sold for $200+ each. That's not going to make it easy for people to do pump upgrades especially for dual and triple setups.

We'll keep everyone posted though on the progress of the parts.

Thanks, Jared

Great move! The return setup has always been the clear choice when doing a full fuel system! Glad to see it's going to still be a reality and for the guys doing e85 having those options available as well!:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread