Lethal Performance Introduces The Division X Line of Fuel System Products

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Lethal Performance Introduces The Division X Line of Fuel System Products

DivisionX-04-edit.jpg

The dissolution of Fore Precision Works, previously the preeminent name in late-model Mustang fuel systems, has left a sizable void in the Ford aftermarket scene. With many of the parts Mustang owners have become dependent on to build their fuel systems no longer available it seemed as though many projects would either have to take a new direction or be postponed. Needless to say that is more than just a little inconvenient for anyone hoping to mod their car at this level.

However, it’s not all doom and gloom in the Mustang fuel system aftermarket world. Our friends over at Lethal Performance have developed the new Division X line of fuel system products. These newly designed parts will fill the vacuum left by the departing Fore Precision Works and then some as the product line quickly expands.

Division X is making use of the same sealing technology as the Fore products, so all of the hats feature gas blocked wiring to prevent fuel leaks. The fuel hats will also utilize the stock fuel level sender so the fuel level will be displayed accurately, and feature a black anodized coating for E85 compatibility. So for you guys looking to make the conversion to corn-fuel you definitely need to give Lethal a call.

The Division X line of products currently consists of Y-blocks, 03-04 Cobra fuel rails, and a dual Walbro pump fuel hat that covers 99-04 Cobras, GTs, and Mach 1s. Future products, which should be available very soon, will include an S-197 return-style hat, SVT Shelby GT500 fuel rails, 3-valve 4.6 GT fuel rails, and a triple Walbro pump return style hat that again covers 99-04 Cobras, GTs, and Mach 1s. Lethal plans to have many of the above mentioned parts displayed at their booth at Mustang Week. So if you’re in the Myrtle Beach for Mustang Week you definitely need to stop by and check them out. They’ll be right beside the SVTPerformance display, so stop and visit with us too.

In the meantime, Lethal invited us behind the scenes to take a look at some of the parts in the production process. These aren't the finished products, but they should give you an idea of the awesome parts to come. Take a look at the pics:

This is the upper section of the 99-04 Fuel Hat.

DivisionX-02-edit.jpg

DivisionX-03-edit.jpg

DivisionX-05-edit.jpg

DivisionX-21-edit.jpg

DivisionX-22-edit.jpg

These are the Y-Blocks. The last couple of pics show the black anodized coating

DivisionX-12-edit.jpg

DivisionX-13-edit.jpg

DivisionX-06-edit.jpg

DivisionX-08-edit.jpg

These are the Terminator Fuel Rails in various stages of production.

DivisionX-15-edit.jpg

DivisionX-14-edit.jpg

DivisionX-16-edit.jpg

DivisionX-17-edit.jpg

DivisionX-20-edit.jpg

DivisionX-23-edit.jpg

DivisionX-01-edit.jpg

DivisionX-18-edit.jpg

DivisionX-19-edit.jpg

DivisionX-09-edit.jpg

DivisionX-10-edit.jpg

DivisionX-11-edit.jpg

Cheers:beer:

-SID297

quick88lx

Established Member
from massachusettes/ staioned in louisiana
was wondering when lethal was going to step up to the plate and hit a home run.... they did but it wasn't a home run its a grand slam! it all looks great and will deff be quality just like the rest of their stuff! cant wait to see more

lxtasy93

The Wheelman
Established Member
Just ordered online via the old part number from your website. I assume the Division X part will be subbed for the FORE part and may ship relatively soon?

evh3

Established Member
When can I order???

Have been trying to get in contact with Jared. I had placed an order for the budget return system a couple of weeks ago. I ended up selling off some of my current fuel components to pay for it. Needless to say 2 days after selling my components my order was cancelled due to the Fore hats not being available. So I have my car all torn apart waiting. Jared indicated they would be available in time for Mustang week well that's Monday. I have since ordered everything else from the kit to get a jump on the install.

Hopefully someone has a revised ETA on these items.

Thanks,

~Matt

Last edited:

kyoshosp2

Established Member
How about the 2011 Hat that we been waiting on for over a year now lol. Tell Jarred Eric said get on the ball.. lol see u guys at Mustang week :)

slvr35th

Established Member
im pretty sure its the same people that made fore with a different name and different location is what i have been told by a reliable source, so dont be scared to buy this stuff its exactly the same as fore products

also when are rails going to be available i need a set to go to corn!!

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
im pretty sure its the same people that made fore with a different name and different location is what i have been told by a reliable source, so dont be scared to buy this stuff its exactly the same as fore products

also when are rails going to be available i need a set to go to corn!!

You may want to find a new source, because that one isn't very reliable.

slvr35th

Established Member
You may want to find a new source, because that one isn't very reliable.

just like he said that they should start making these at the first to mid july and i should have a set at the end of july if all goes as planned with the new shop!! :shrug: and that they are reopening up right by lethal in flordia.

Last edited:

lxtasy93

The Wheelman
Established Member
I'm just happy there is light at the end of the tunnel for me and I can finally feel the Whipple 2.9 at full boogie on my car! Thanks Lethal!

Users who are viewing this thread