Lethal Performance does it again!

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
Recently ordered a new Spec twin disk. Sent in a quick question regarding tracking #'s and specs (making sure it was for a 26 spline input shaft). Jonas responded immediately and Jared followed up with a person call.

I can't say enough about Lethal Performance's customer service.

Jared is making it out the West Coast to visit Whipple and will then be attending the MMA fight at the Honda Center to support his sponsored prize fighter Josh Barnett. All support is appreciated. I just picked up some ringside tickets to hit the show myself!
:beer:

Wanted to share this experience with the community since Lethal deserves the praise and future business of every Mustang, Vette, etc... owner out there.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Always great to hear great vendor customer service testimonies.

03cobramanIII

Banned
it take 3 to 4 days to get my parts from them to my house, but im not complaining either.thats about right from where its coming from south fl. jared is great! he gave me a smoking deal on my clutch stuff.
i will order again ,when i need something else!

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Recently ordered a new Spec twin disk. Sent in a quick question regarding tracking #'s and specs (making sure it was for a 26 spline input shaft). Jonas responded immediately and Jared followed up with a person call.

I can't say enough about Lethal Performance's customer service.

Jared is making it out the West Coast to visit Whipple and will then be attending the MMA fight at the Honda Center to support his sponsored prize fighter Josh Barnett. All support is appreciated. I just picked up some ringside tickets to hit the show myself!
:beer:

Wanted to share this experience with the community since Lethal deserves the praise and future business of every Mustang, Vette, etc... owner out there.

Thanks David! We appreciate it! I was actually wondering where you have been! Been awhile since you last called! Take care and have fun at the fight! :beer:

Matt

1stockgt

Established Member
I'm going to be getting a heat exchanger in the very near future. I will definantly be buying from lethal and will be a first time customer. I've heard nothing but good things from you guys on here.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
recently ordered my new ram clutch and flywheel from lethal and i am also a very satisfied customer, i will be ordering from them again real soon i am sure :beer:

they had it all in stock and shipped that day

unit213

Bone Stock
Established Member
Same feedback from me. I've placed two orders with Lethal recently for about $1K only, but the customer service was outstanding.

Users who are viewing this thread