Lethal Performance 2007-2010 Shelby GT500 Off Road H Pipe

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Hello,

We've been contacted a few different times in regards to making an H-Pipe for the 07-10 GT500. Well, we are going to try to put something together again.

It will be based off of the same X Pipe we currently sell for that application and will be made out of the same material.

Lethal Performance 07-09 GT500 Offroad X-Pipe (No Cats) - Lethal Performance - Mid-Pipes - Exhaust - 07-09 Shelby GT500

We will need a total of (15) pipes sold to make the initial run. I will go ahead and discount the pipes to $209.99 shipped for those who purchase the pipes in the first run. Any orders sold after that will be the standard $234.99.

If you are interested in placing an order please post here and I will continue to update the thread. If you are not seriously interested please do not post as I will be contacting you to get billing information and I don't want the deal to fall short for other people if we have people back out.

Once we reach the (15) we will place the order. Please allow 10-14 days before shipping. If you have any questions please let me know.

Thanks,
Matt

Current Order List -
1. fullboogie
2. celticfdguy
3. RLB01
4. RRRR03COBRA
5. phinhead34
6. fearthesnake
7. andymarkv
8. Whitestripes
9. WCA
10. csm1320
11. MDShelby
12. Glassback_GT500
13. Biggdog1951
14. 03blueslobra

Last edited:

RLB01

Established Member
Matt, add me to the list for a off road H pipe for my 2007.

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Will they fit a 2012 or was there a difference in midpipe design between '10 and '12?

There is a break in the years between the 07-10 and 11+ GT500. If all goes well we will look into producing the H Pipe for the 11+ cars as well. We're always adding new inventory and looking to expand. As soon as we have more information I'll be sure to let you guys know! :beer:

Matt

andymarkv

Established Member
Put me on the list please!
Do you need me to call for payment information?

Thanks! I've been waiting for this for a while!

phinhead34

Established Member
Damn everyone was claiming they wanted one now its time to pony up and it's taking forever, wtf. 6 more to go!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Damn everyone was claiming they wanted one now its time to pony up and it's taking forever, wtf. 6 more to go!

Honestly that's always how it goes. No worries though as I've already got things in motion. This will happen very shortly. I'll be meeting with the manufacturer early next week to go over details.

Thanks for your support.

Jared

fullboogie

Established Member
3 more! Come on guys, make this happen! I'd love to spend the Christmas break installing my new H pipe and mufflers. I know, we probably won't get them by then, but I can have hope.

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Don't worry about making the 15 guys. At this point we wouldn't cut it off for those who are interested. Right now it's about getting on the list to get a cheaper price. I will keep everyone updated in regards to when the pipes should be available but as Jared mentioned we are currently working on it already.

Thanks for your interest!

Matt

Users who are viewing this thread