Lethal Performance 2007-2010 Shelby GT500 Off Road H Pipe

03blueslobra

Established Member
Add me to the list. I was going to sell old girl, but I think i am just going to get the TVS I bought put on and keep old girl.

csm1320

Established Member
I have a 2010 am i gonna need O2 extensions? I currently have an off road x and dont need extensions so i would assume i wouldnt.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I have a 2010 am i gonna need O2 extensions? I currently have an off road x and dont need extensions so i would assume i wouldnt.

02 bungs on our pipes are placed in the stock location so no extensions are needed.

Hope that helps

Jared

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Just wanted to let everyone know we should have the H Pipes available to ship later this week. Once we have a better idea we will start processing orders and get them on the way! Thanks for the support.

Matt

spitin venom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Established Member
I will be #15. Can anyone recommened an exhaust that will sound good with this? I have muffler deletes now and it will be way too loud with an o/r h.

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
To everyone who is interested in purchasing the mid pipe please give us a call. Make sure you mention you saw the thread on SVTPerformance so you receive the discounted pricing. Otherwise you will be charged the standard price of the mid pipe. We have not picked them up yet, but they should be available to ship next week after the Holidays if all goes well. If you have any questions please let us know.

Thanks,
Matt

celticfdguy

Keepin Calm and Chivin On
Established Member
To everyone who is interested in purchasing the mid pipe please give us a call. Make sure you mention you saw the thread on SVTPerformance so you receive the discounted pricing. Otherwise you will be charged the standard price of the mid pipe. We have not picked them up yet, but they should be available to ship next week after the Holidays if all goes well. If you have any questions please let us know.

Thanks,
Matt
I planned on using paypal... I want to utilize their bill me later service with 0% financing. Am I able to call and then send a payment with that for the discounted price?

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I planned on using paypal... I want to utilize their bill me later service with 0% financing. Am I able to call and then send a payment with that for the discounted price?

Yes, you can still use that option over the phone. We will basically manually write the invoice and send you a request through PayPal. You can then process the request using your preferred method of payment.

Matt

Stri8ed

Killer
Established Member
Im so glad I Googled and found this, Im in! Ill get ahold of Lethal after Xmas. When will you be open again? After the 1st?

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
H Pipes are in stock and ready to ship! Give us a call and make sure you mention you put your name on the list to receive the discounted pricing.

Thanks,
Matt

Users who are viewing this thread