Let my 15 year old drive my CO mach

JD03Cobra

Who's your Daddy!
Established Member
Great video! I know what you mean about the 5.0 back in the day. I was fortunate where my parents bought me a 88 GT new for my junior year. I was never so popular lol.

Super000Sonic

Established Member
I graduated high school last year, I was the ONLY kid wanting a car and to race. The rest, all lifted trucks. Granted, I could see that because of the town I am in but still my entire family is into hunting yet I still ended up getting a car and not some lifted slow ass truck. I just got my 5.0 last year a month before I turned 19, all of my friends always say "Should have bought a truck", until they ride in it and see how much fun it is lol

Lots of teens with lifted trucks here too ( Denton Tx ). I like those too, but they are common. When I see a limited production Mustang it says a little something about the driver!

98 N/A 4V

Established Member
lol. I think that lesson cost you a few gray hairs. ;) I loved it. I can't wait til my boys get to that age. They will learn driving the car in my sig. lol. Cammed, spec 3 clutch, detroit locker, etc. Should be fun. haha.

My dad on the weekends tried to get me to help him do brake jobs, oil changes, etc on his cars but I just wanted to go and ride my bike. He used to get so pissed at me that I didn't want to learn about cars. Then when I turned 16 my DD at the time was in the shop and my grandfather let me borrow his 86 T-bird (302) to take to school. Holy sh1t that was fun. I was hooked. Now my dad thinks I go overboard with pulling motors, racing, always changing things. I've come full circle.

But I never got the learn to drive lesson. I actually learned how to drive a stick on this. No joke,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEEOwInc4BM

-Mark

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread