Let me "SHO" you my new wheels :) (2010 SHO content)

younggun04

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Looks good! I like those rims on it, they fit it very well.

thanks, I have always seen them on Mustangs but not sure if taurus guys know that they are the same fitting as mustangs.... they look like they could come factory.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
thanks, I have always seen them on Mustangs but not sure if taurus guys know that they are the same fitting as mustangs.... they look like they could come factory.

If that's the case, the base 13-14 GT500 wheels would look damn sweet (all 20's) on the SHO! Or maybe some 20x9 Super Snake wheels... Now you have me seriously thinking the SHO needs to be my next car!!!

Woody6799

Established Member
I like it! I prefer a little more flash on my wheels so I would have gone hyper aluminum or something but I think they look great... and for a DD I wouldn't mess with a drop or oversized wheels either. Well done!

younggun04

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
I like it! I prefer a little more flash on my wheels so I would have gone hyper aluminum or something but I think they look great... and for a DD I wouldn't mess with a drop or oversized wheels either. Well done!

My fiancee wanted the same finish wheels that came on it. I suggested black and gun metal but this is what she decided to go with.

Thanks again guys!

kcobra

MUSTANG MANIAC
Established Member
Thanks guys!

Thanks Ryan!

Could have bought them gunmetal but my fiancee wanted silver it's her car after all lol

Car won't be drop at all since we have pretty brutal winters.

SHO's have the exact offset and back spacing as the new mustangs. These are OEM size diameter and width, I am pretty happy with them they look like they could have came factory.

Yep, they are awesome my fiancee loves it!

:rockon:

SHO!

thanks!

Exact offset as 10-14's or 15-17???

Users who are viewing this thread