let me see them tattoos

SVO8U

Established Member
heres my sleeve:
Mytatts001.gif

Heres my pride and joy tattoo at this point (that is until i get the pics of my kids)
DSC00140.gif

Left leg:
Mytatts004.gif

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
Dude the 911 tattoo is awesome. Incase noone figured it out...my tat is the roman numerals for 9 11

SVO8U

Established Member
Well i have old school style rods and pistons crossed on my chest that need to be filled in. Portraits of my two kids will be as soon as i can find someone here in phoenix that does extremely good portraits,Finish my sleeve with the shading that i started a while back, plus do my left arm sleeve. As far as the rest of the 9/11 tatt, the lower portion needs to get finished as well as i want to do a tribute to the cops and port authority that lost there lives as well!

Last edited:

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
my mewest

A quick shot from my newest tattoo, Got it with 2 out of 3 Best friends right before one shipped out to japan. We all got different tats just all at the same time.
714997905_m.jpg

Oh and my First the "cobra"
lastscan.jpg

Last edited:

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Got this on my honey moon at the Baltimore Tattoo Museum this past summer. My first one, will be getting one on our anniversary as well.

My wife and I are both cancers so we wanted to get cancer tattoos. I got that deigned with the 69 symbol in the center and she got some little crab(wife has 8 tatts, all concealed)

024_2A.jpg

1020550484_l.gif

997062714_l.gif

For shits n giggles, here is a little music video I made of me getting it.

http://media.putfile.com/Tattoo-Revised

Ride Along

i has an avatar!
Established Member
That red cobra is quite nice.

Here are mine, very pooooooor picture. I'd like to go across the whole lower back someday, but am having trouble with the ambition/time/ideas. Dragons by an artist named Judy....Parker I think?

9030tat.jpg

Last edited:

Lawfficer

Just a dude with a car
Established Member
66speed said:
Dude the 911 tattoo is awesome. Incase noone figured it out...my tat is the roman numerals for 9 11

Ok Dude.... Elighten me.

I = One
X = Ten
IX = 9

You have"
I
X
X
I

Would that not be "Nine Eleven" technically? I personaly think IX I I would have been more efficent, but it's your tat and Im not going to knock it anyway. Why, because when my ass is trapped in a car after I pile up my cruiser in a chase, you come to get me....

Stay Safe Brotha!:coolman: :coolman:

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
Lawfficer said:
Ok Dude.... Elighten me.

I = One
X = Ten
IX = 9

You have"
I
X
X
I

Would that not be "Nine Eleven" technically? I personaly think IX I I would have been more efficent, but it's your tat and Im not going to knock it anyway. Why, because when my ass is trapped in a car after I pile up my cruiser in a chase, you come to get me....

Stay Safe Brotha!:coolman: :coolman:

It's actually

I
X

X
I

There is a larger gap between the two x's then the others..

EDIT: When looking at it, the marker kind of throws the spacing off.....Il try and get a more recent one.

Last edited:

Ben 98

Established Member
I have been thinking about getting the don't trad on me on my back, but I would want it done more moder looking. Any opinions?

Easy

Live Fast Die Fun
Established Member
im getting half a sleeve done by http://www.chrisadamek.com

he is backed up till june.....damn! going to see him friday afternoon

i went to the shop this week and he was too busy to even speak to me. a few pics of tats in the shop he just recently had done were isane. ive never seen an artist with skill like him! - look at the chrome tat near the bottom

66speed, check out his fire fighter one...

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Easy said:
im getting half a sleeve done by http://www.chrisadamek.com

he is backed up till june.....damn! going to see him friday afternoon

i went to the shop this week and he was too busy to even speak to me. a few pics of tats in the shop he just recently had done were isane. ive never seen an artist with skill like him! - look at the chrome tat near the bottom

66speed, check out his fire fighter one...

Damn man, some of his shit is picture perfect.

Easy

Live Fast Die Fun
Established Member
WireEater said:
Damn man, some of his shit is picture perfect.

ya man im really excited. i cant wait. i dont know how old those pictures are, but he has a bunch in his shop that are newer. simply amazing. i went to his shop at 830pm on a saturday night in the middle of no where and it was packed with people. cant wait to speak to him this friday about what were going to do. hopefully he wont charge crazy $$$ per hour.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Easy said:
ya man im really excited. i cant wait. i dont know how old those pictures are, but he has a bunch in his shop that are newer. simply amazing. i went to his shop at 830pm on a saturday night in the middle of no where and it was packed with people. cant wait to speak to him this friday about what were going to do. hopefully he wont charge crazy $$$ per hour.

What are you looking to get done... And if he is that good than he probably has no problem having people paying a lot of money for tattoos. Hell I would charge a lot. It looks like he puts extreme time and detail in to them.

Easy

Live Fast Die Fun
Established Member
WireEater said:
What are you looking to get done... And if he is that good than he probably has no problem having people paying a lot of money for tattoos. Hell I would charge a lot. It looks like he puts extreme time and detail in to them.

he specializes in jap sleeves, flowers, leaves, koi, etc. i think koi are a little played out. and i dont want a dragon or anything like that. im looking to get a more modern day type of sleeve. you can see from his work he can vary in whatever he does so i am sure whatever we decide he will do. either way a sleeve is a sleeve and i dont want to stray too much from the typical sleeve designs. if we decide i will make a thread and show the work as it gets done.

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
VenomousSVT said:
dude dont sweat it.. i got it as soon as I looked at it... its an awesome idea:coolman:

Thanks man. I wanted something different and not one of those tattoos off the the wall or out of the album. I dont really expect anyone to get it right away. You have to think haha...

Users who are viewing this thread