let me see them tattoos

firemanlightnin

Its a Hybrid
Established Member
Im looking at getting a tattoo soon.......really interested in a arm band one but I just cant find a pattern I like.......what do yall have???

Lawfficer

Just a dude with a car
Established Member
firemanlightnin said:
Im looking at getting a tattoo soon.......really interested in a arm band one but I just cant find a pattern I like.......what do yall have???

Get what you want, because you will have to live with it almost forever. But keep in mind, Arm Bands are getting to be quite played out. A tatt is about expression, so if you want it.... go for it.

RyClef331

Established Member
Make it something YOU want. This is the first one that I can actually see all the time. Drawn by me. Its the beginning of a half sleeve really. I wanted something car related but nothing brand specific. I'd say get one on your back first. That way if you don't like it, you don't have to look at it all the time!

129720439.jpg

flowgoode

F it!
Established Member
RyClef331 said:
Make it something YOU want. This is the first one that I can actually see all the time. Drawn by me. Its the beginning of a half sleeve really. I wanted something car related but nothing brand specific. I'd say get one on your back first. That way if you don't like it, you don't have to look at it all the time!

129720439.jpg

Thats pretty tight, what are the letter in the plug? Your initials?

Just wanted to subscribe to the thread so I can post pics of my tats when I get home.

redsox03

Banned
Im gonna get more added to the 1st one, the wife gets madd when i get tats and car parts in the same month. i gotta switch it up.

DSCN0734.gif

DSCN0735.gif

flowgoode

F it!
Established Member
01killercobra said:
that "Guardian Angel" is crazy, anyone got a cobra emblem, i saw one guy on this site with it....
BrewSnake said:
+1...That thing looks great!

Hey thanks guys, I got the idea/design from a drawing that my sister brought home from a Renaissance Festival. The outline took about 2.5 hours and the shading took a little under 2 hours (did them at seperate times). All's I know's is, if you want to feel some pain, get a tattoo on your ribs!!!

I'D WIN

Established Member
RyClef331 said:

That is pretty badass... Any other pics?

Users who are viewing this thread