Lessons Learned

Black Cat

2003 Marauder
Established Member
I received poor customer service, used parts, and a bad SCT tune from him.
I gave up on him and called Alternative Auto Performance to get the correct tune for my car.
I think potential customers should be warned about this vendor.
If they decide to purchase from him after beening warned that is their fault, but they have to be warned first.
The other website censores all the warnings about this vendor, which is not right.

BillyGman

50BMG target shooter
Established Member
CrimZon said:
No, I never checked the Thunderbird board. But the way I see it here, anyone else that supports this Vendor gets bashed, and ousted the second they post. And this is done by 3-4 people on SVTP alone! .
I didn't "bash" you. I just inquired as to how extensive your "research" was about this vendor, and you answered my question. I guess your "research" wasn't all that in-depth. but it's your $$ dude.

As far as anyone being "bashed" goes, it seems to me, that someone began this thread as a warning to others because of what happened to him, and he was the one who was "bashed", and NOT the ones sticking up for Dennis Reinhart such as yourself. So you cannot make yourself out to be any victim as far as this thread goes.

Users who are viewing this thread