Leaked 2015 Photos :: Mark your calendars!! Dec 5th the new Mustang will be unveiled!

aksvt

Established Member
I thought i was looking at an audi tt, is this really it? I think i just puked in my mouth a little.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Lowered!!!
ScreenShot2013-12-04at102034AM.png

I now like it even better. That stance looks perfect. I've got a feeling when people actually see this new Mustang, they're going to like it a lot. As soon as I can get a test drive, I'm in! :rockon:

Budwise

Track Addict
Established Member
Looks like a car, just not a muscle car. Until I see one in person I'll leave this with a resounding /shrug

2012GTCS

Established Member
from the front wheels back its great for the most part. Front fender and forward.....Hideous. The front from the side it looks like a sedan. And that red pic the front end just looks odd.. It like goes up high then comes back down, almost like its squinting. It looks like it has a face lol......But Im thinking this is all planned hype. I think he actual one tomorrow will be slightly different......

All this time ford kept it a big secret successfully and now everything gets leaked a day before reveal??? hmmmmm

cheese5.0

Cheese...?
Established Member
seriously concerned about the people saying the don't like the way it looks, especially on the inside. You really prefer the plain boring interior of every mustang model previous to this ^?

f ê r

Tropical Tuned
Established Member
That car looks awesome. The boost gauge indicate thats the I4 model right? The GT, SVT and SE models are going to look killer.

01GTB

Established Member
It doesn't matter what they did with the 2015. They could of made this the greatest thing since sliced bread and guess what, someone would of still bitched, why, because people need $*** to complain about.

It's ok, you can say "shit" here :beer:

BTW, put some Redline Quicklifts on sale before Christmas :p

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Established Member
That car looks awesome. The boost gauge indicate thats the I4 model right? The GT, SVT and SE models are going to look killer.

I am trying to confirm if there are any differences in the V6 and Eco4's fascia, hood ect... From what I am gathering, the "base" model look will be shared with the V6 and Eco4.

Everyone is in a "can't talk now" mood and would just rather enjoy the excitement for the last few hours.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Okay, I finally saw some of the Car and Driver cover cues in the video. I like the long aggressive hood from above and straight on, but it looks too M3 roadster-ish from the side.

The rear will need to be seen in person.

clownphoenix

Established Member
^Was just going to post that. I'm really digging the new look. I think I just found what's going to replace my Ranger of 8-1/2 years.

Users who are viewing this thread