Late 80’s Early 90’s Movie

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I remember watching this movie where a family was at some cabin for a family vacation. Father and so. We’re on a boat fishing and caught a fish that was extremely large for the species of fish. They started seeing other animals freakishly large. It ended up being some kind of exposure the animals had but I cannot remember the name.

Ring any bells for anyone?

@GNBRETT wants to be Jake Paul’s reverse cowgirl.

kaz109

Established Member
Man I was hoping we could just post up late 80s/Early 90s movies! I just sent a couple to my brother in law this morning and we were cracking up

Also OP no idea what movie you’re talking about

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Man I was hoping we could just post up late 80s/Early 90s movies! I just sent a couple to my brother in law this morning and we were cracking up

Also OP no idea what movie you’re talking about
Do it, it would be fun.

Morgan

Established Member
I remember watching this movie where a family was at some cabin for a family vacation. Father and so. We’re on a boat fishing and caught a fish that was extremely large for the species of fish. They started seeing other animals freakishly large. It ended up being some kind of exposure the animals had but I cannot remember the name.

Cut and paste into ChatGPT and I’m 99% certain that you’ll get the correct title.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member

Prophecy?

prophecy (film) trailer prophecy (film) trailer - Google Search

Sent from my SM-S908U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member

Ghost11

Established Member

I think this is what you are looking for…

Attachments

• IMG_0727.png
    IMG_0727.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 31

ur bittn

By the snake
Established Member
I remember there was so much hype for that movie and it ended up being horrible. Maybe because it came out around the same time as Alien.

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
A 80's-90's thread should be made. I remember watching gremlins as a kid and being terrified.

Subscribe to my onlyfans
Hence why PG-13 became a thing remembering reading all the stories in said school magazines and regular media about it and the movie that brought it out as a reaction. The one scene that still gives me the willies even today is the Christmas tree scene where the lights are on then they short out and only 2 are left, yeah that scene.

Users who are viewing this thread