Last pics of my 04 ow vert. ( lots of pics )

wudy

Established Member
Here are some of the pics i snapped a few weeks ago. It was my last cruise of the year. It sucks not driving the car till May, but it gives me a chance to detail the motor, undercarridge, wheels and everything else. Thanks for lookin.

MR.SCOOPINATOR

Established Member
its a bitch having to put the car away for the winter. i wouldnt know how to act if i couldnt drive the cobra when ever i wanted to, car looks nice..

wudy

Established Member
its a bitch having to put the car away for the winter. i wouldnt know how to act if i couldnt drive the cobra when ever i wanted to, car looks nice..

It does suck but there is some good as well. It keeps the miles low, and when you do get the car out its like drivin an old girlfriend. :banana:

wudy

Established Member
What's the winter beater?

My winter beater and daily driver is a 99 grand prix gtp. Its not a 500hp beast but it does have some get up and go to keep me happy..:burnout:

Last edited:

MR.SCOOPINATOR

Established Member
love the plates . because i look to my cars as therapy , lol i work long days and i look forward to my drive home in my cars

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Great photos and a nice looking Terminator convertible. I well remember the days when I'd have to prep my '03 Cobra for winter storage. Usually by the 3rd week of November it was covered and remained covered until early April.

MUSTANGWOP

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Established Member
CAr looks good man, mine has been off the road since early September. I think I've seen your car in a driveway around Country Lane area.

Users who are viewing this thread