Last Muscle Car Group Ride of 2012! 12/30/12

SL0BRA650

NorCal.
Established Member
I wish i didnt miss this event, looks like a very good turnout and its been awhile since i cruised with other terminators!

BayAreaTech

Crazy Mexican
Established Member
I wish i didnt miss this event, looks like a very good turnout and its been awhile since i cruised with other terminators!

Weather was great, turn out was great, there is more coming up ;) I highly suggest you don't miss the next one.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
How was the cruise? Did you guys enjoy yourselves?

Sent from straight outta Compton a Yung brotha named 5DEUCE writin on Tapatalk sippin lemon juice

SL0BRA650

NorCal.
Established Member
Yeah i wont miss the next one for sure lol, keep me updated, id like to be part of this SVTP NorCal group.

Redfire_USMC

Established Member
Yeah i wont miss the next one for sure lol, keep me updated, id like to be part of this SVTP NorCal group.

Lol, sounds good bud :rockon:

Make sure you bring any and all of your friends and family. We're not exclusive at all, anyone who loves Muscle Cars or cars in general are encouraged to come by. All you're required to bring are good vibes, and some cash, because the food is ALWAYS awesome! haha :beer:

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
It was awesome man. How was you guys' cruise down there in SoCal?

We didn't have an official cruise as of yet. When the ls1tech meet happens then we will. Glad to know you guys had fun though. :beer:

Sent from straight outta Compton a Yung brotha named 5DEUCE writin on Tapatalk sippin lemon juice

Redfire_USMC

Established Member
We didn't have an official cruise as of yet. When the ls1tech meet happens then we will. Glad to know you guys had fun though. :beer:

Were you able to make the Tour d'Orange meet?

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Were you able to make the Tour d'Orange meet?

Oh yea forgot about that one lol. The mach is down right now (Trans issues) so nothing for me until January 20th.

Users who are viewing this thread