Last Muscle Car Group Ride of 2012! 12/30/12

arbs

Established Member
My brother put the footage that he took together and hes going to release it soon. just a couple small things he has to do to the video. hopefully by tonight or tomorrow morning. you guys are in for a treat.

SVTwnaRUN

Boost-N-Sided
Established Member
Good time guys hope we can do another before knott's cruise, I will check my phone I might have a vid of Jesus vs gto

03Snakeb1te

Banned
Happy New Year everyone! Heres the video from our camera. Thanks to Dominic for taking footage and editing the whole thing. Take care and stay safe everyone!

SVTPerformance Mustang Cruise 123012 - YouTube

Hey man is kenny (white cobra)!!! Happy new year thanks for sharing the footage is such a short time i was anxious to see it ! Lol
Tell dominic he did an awesome job:rockon:

Had a blast with all you ppl, saw some beautyfull cars and enjoyed some really good food..:-D

Redfire_USMC

Established Member
Good time guys hope we can do another before knott's cruise, I will check my phone I might have a vid of Jesus vs gto

Yo! If you can put that up, that would be legit! The way that race happened from the GTO coming up and trying to play, and then getting eaten up but being a sport about it; straight out of the movies. And don't worry, I'm working with a few of the other guys and we're already putting another ride together. See you there!:beer:

Redfire_USMC

Established Member
Hey eric just so u know ignacio said he took the video with ivans camera (black cobra)

Yeah, I hit Ivan up, he said he'll get it to me. I would love to see all these videos come together and make one epic Movie Cruise hahaha. We should have done some interviews lol.

Users who are viewing this thread