Last Muscle Car Group Ride of 2012! 12/30/12

Redfire_USMC

Established Member
NOTE: Lets hope the weather holds out! One last try before this year ends! Lets get some nice food, and carve out some mountain Twisties!

We're putting together another exciting event to subsidize the one that was cancelled 2 weeks ago. Sorry for the sudden news but here it is! Hopefully you all can make it!

BRING YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY! I WILL BE GOING WITH MY LITTLE BROTHER AND GIRLFRIEND, THIS IS A FAMILY FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGED EVENT! IT WILL BE A FAMILY ATMOSPHERE JUST LIKE THE LAST ONE. BRING YOUR KIDS, YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER OR JUST A BUDDY! THE MORE THE MERRIER

Who: Anyone and everyone who wants to enjoy a sunday morning drive with other Muscle Car enthusiasts. Bring your any or all of your friendsFamily members are encouraged to come along , they always take the best pictures and it helps them understand why we love our cars so much!

What: This drive is simply an END OF THE YEAR celebration of AMERICAN MUSCLE with family, friends and Muscle Car enthusiasts!

Where: 750 Ridder Park Dr, San Jose, CA 95131 to Mount Hamilton Grandview Restaurant - Google Maps

This route will definitely test our cornering skills, and give us some of the best scenery Northern Cali has to offer.

If you plan on attending, post up ,"I'm attending" and right next to it, put the route option that you prefer. "1" or "2" If you are impartial, just pick one. ALSO, PM ME YOUR NUMBER SO THAT I CAN SEND YOU TEXT UPDATES AND CALL YOU IN CASE YOU MAY BE RUNNING LATE TRYING TO SHOW UP TO THE EVENT. I will PM you my number upon receiving yours.

When:Sunday, December 30, 2012. We will be meeting at 750 Ridder Park Drive, San Jose, CA at 9:00am and again, we will be leaving at 10am sharp!

For the Guys in the San Francisco Bay Area, a bunch of us will be meeting at 7:45 am at:

Starbucks
1212 El Camino Real
San Bruno, CA 94066

and we will be leaving at 8:15am and heading down to the main meet up spot (Hurricane Sandy Relief effort Car Show) as a group. If you are interested in driving down with us, please be at in San Bruno promptly. If you are late, no worries. We'll meet you in San Jose.

Why?: :bash: Because it will be a good freaking time! :rockon:

For this Event, there are 5 of us that will be working together to make sure you guys and gals will have a good time and that you get plenty of photos of you and your Baby. Here's the list of us.

1. Sal aka Fabman302
Action Camera Man/Free Rider - Sal will be in contact with me via walkie talkie and he will have his GoPro mounted on his car and he will literally be driving circles around our group whenever possible just to get video coverage of the whole thing!

DSC_0581 by eric-ufc, on Flickr

378927_10150414702133535_1308595211_n by eric-ufc, on Flickr

2. Reygen aka Arbs
Road Captain/Group Monitor - Reygen will work with me to keep the group together so that no one gets lost. He will be driving dead center in the group so that if anyone has any immediate problems that come up, they can let him know immediately. He will keep an eye out for anyone who may run into any sort of emergency during travel. He will report to me if anyone decides to act stupid to the point where they endanger any of our participants.

DSC_0583 by eric-ufc, on Flickr

2012111895154137.jpg

3. Alex aka NorCal_03Cobra
Road Captain/Scouter - Alex will be working with me in keeping the group together along with Reygen and Alex will also be driving fairly ahead of the pack from time to time to see if there are any Police men that are in the area. He will only do this during open highways so that we can do some flybys for Sal's camera. :rockon:

DSC_0576 by eric-ufc, on Flickr

6239538981_dc9f10a064_b by eric-ufc, on Flickr

4. Rob aka
MysticRob

Road Guard - Rob will be in communication with the rest of the team, including myself to lead the group throughout the trip from the rear. I will be in direct communication with Rob if any lane changes need to be made, and Rob will be the first one in the new lane in order to clear up the lane for the rest of us. He will be bringing up the rear so that in the event the group gets split in half, he will lead the group that has fallen behind back to the rest of the group.

DSC_0586 by eric-ufc, on Flickr

20121118951542180.jpg

5. Eric (Me) aka Redfire_USMC

Event Coordinator/Group Food Addict - I'm simply going to be one of the guys you should look for if you need info or confirmation with anything regarding the event. I'm the guy who wishes he was driving your awesome car!!!

DSC_0577 by eric-ufc, on Flickr

Redfirerolling3 by eric-ufc, on Flickr

SEE YOU GUYS AND GALS THERE!

flS/R

Established Member
sounds like this is going to be HELLA cool. I wont be in Belmont until the next week though :(

BayAreaTech

Crazy Mexican
Established Member
Im just off 4 in hercules and 80...seconds from either, easier for me to jump on 80 and pedal to the metal:p if more ppl chime in from where they are coming.... I could make a quick detour and join some folks.

Users who are viewing this thread