Lambo owner

evo connevo

Established Member
I'm leaving the gym and decide to pick up some food before heading home. The weather is nice and I expect to see a few nice cars around. Well I found a Murcielago on the way home cruising in the right lane. I saw this same car yesterday and I know that this owner likes to play around.

I catch up to him and let him hear my exhaust..that woke him up a bit:rolling:. He comes by around me and starts punching it and slowing down while passing some cars. There were too many cars for each of us to take a lane so I decided just to get behind him and punch it when he does for a few seconds. Well, I get into his lane and he nails it and that exhaust came to life but I decided to wait until it was a fair start because I won't be able to chase one down after a good jump. A few seconds go by and he puts on his hazards:shrug:

It kinda got me mad because this opportunity doesn't come so often and I didn't expect him to put the hazards on and claim victory after getting a great jump on me. I know they are quick but this one didn't impress me too much. I think I'd be able to pull him down low and hold him off until I run out of gear. Maybe next time I guess...

canadianbullitt

Established Member
So let me get this straight... In your sig im assuming that is your hp number right? (380awhp.) You think you could pull a Murcie with 500+awhp? I guess I must not know anything about evos, but it seems like you are VERY optimistic about your car! Just my 2 cents I may be wrong.

rhstang02

Established Member
nice, what part of ct is that... i rarely ever see exotics driving around the hartford area where i am

fak3r

Bow to your sensei!!
Established Member
There is no way you will be able to pull a marciel with those mods. What do you run quater mile? 13+?

evo connevo

Established Member
Haven't been to the track but with the right launch mid 11's, based on other's dyno numbers.

evo connevo

Established Member
So let me get this straight... In your sig im assuming that is your hp number right? (380awhp.) You think you could pull a Murcie with 500+awhp? I guess I must not know anything about evos, but it seems like you are VERY optimistic about your car! Just my 2 cents I may be wrong.

I assumed they trapped 120-122 with the lp640 being closer to 125. They will also weigh 500lb more with longer gearing so I think I can hold one off for a little while. My car makes peak power starting at 4500rpms and slightly drops off near redline. With 380/430 immediately when I hit the gas, I hope I can hang with one, hopefully:)

Also I met up with a member here who trapped 119 at the track with his ls1 and stayed with him about a month or so ago. Since then, I had a retune that gave me some extra power(40hp + 50trq) between 3500 and 5000rpms.

Haha I know the murcie will pull me, I think it will take some time and effort though.

bmfgsxr

Established Member
What do you run quater mile? 13+?
a stock 03 evo will run mid 13s.. his mods are good for 11's. if i had to guess at a trap speed around 117ish. the lambo would still win, but he could make it a little tougher for him..

98Snake03

I8URVET
Established Member
I don't see it....

My buddy has a ix with the green turbo....made 430 awhp...ran 11.30@121.

Don't murci's trap 120+?

Deuuuce

Established Member
I was thinking 118mph traps but it would definitely be a fun race vs. the Murci even losing. The LP640 would definitely pull you.

CobraO4

Tuned by HBH
Established Member
The owner of my company has one and it pisses him off to no end that I kick his ass. He wants to drive my car and I won't let him LOL. I tell him it's too much power for him to handle. We joke around all day. All the employees know i beat him at what, a quarter of the price. I am at 618 HP. It's actually close but once I get my tires to glab he is done. From a roll he never get ahead

evo connevo

Established Member
I was thinking 118mph traps but it would definitely be a fun race vs. the Murci even losing. The LP640 would definitely pull you.

Oh no doubt, but I don't think it would be a slaughter until after 110-120mph. The 640 is in c6 z06 territory, so we know what that would be like haha.

flattusmaximus

Established Member
There is no way you will be able to pull a marciel with those mods. What do you run quater mile? 13+?

lol.... my friends evo 9 ran 12.01 at 112 with 330 awhp. This guy could prob trap 117-118 and run about mid 11's. On the street idk see why he couldn't play this lambo. Especially from a dig.

evo connevo

Established Member
I don't think he had time, he was passing me in the left lane to make a statement. I hope I get to run into him again. Win or lose, I will post it on here.

Users who are viewing this thread