Lafayette meet?

williecnc

Bullittman
Established Member
98RICKSTANG said:
hey craig you better get some sleep so you will have plenty of time to stock those tampons and condoms on the shelf in the morning,dont forget to stock the old man underware to!
That shit was pretty funny fool! :lol: :lol: :lol:

98RICKSTANG

Banned
williecnc said:
That shit was pretty funny fool! :lol: :lol: :lol:
yea! :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn:

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
98RICKSTANG said:
well i guess they wised up and relized that pushrrods suck,and desided to make some real power!mod motors rock
but again dont you have a mod motor,o thats rught your 5.0 is in the back yard with the motor laying in the dirt!hhhhhhmmmmmmm why is it in the yard because its a POS! :burn: :burn: :burn:
Pushrods are why your falcon is still running. Show me a mod motor 45 yrs. later after its first been cranked. Ain't gonna happen ;-) . I gotta work tomm. so ya'll take plenty of pics. I'll try to go to the lamar dixon next sunday if anybody goes. I'll be working every sat. for about two months :bash: :bash: .

Cobraprinces

We luv Mysti!
Established Member
Well we made the plunge finally and bought a helmet ... hope you guys dont mind my wife loosing her dragstrip virginity this weekend if we dont get rained out for making passes .. she says ya'll can't make fun of her if she misses a gear or somin

cobraRcraig

Established Member
91lxcoupe said:
Pushrods are why your falcon is still running. Show me a mod motor 45 yrs. later after its first been cranked. Ain't gonna happen ;-) . I gotta work tomm. so ya'll take plenty of pics. I'll try to go to the lamar dixon next sunday if anybody goes. I'll be working every sat. for about two months :bash: :bash: .

I'll make sure we get lots of pics of rick getting his arse handed to him. And some of the cars. :thumbsup:

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
98RICKSTANG said:
yes everybody after my ass!go figure????????????
Rick, all this should be motivation to get that 98 up and going. PI heads, blower cams and a vortech and your faster than 90% of us. I'm gonna try to make it to see the L run after I get off work.

williecnc

Bullittman
Established Member
Had a good time again and look forward to the next one , but too bad the track was closed. Looks like there will be a litttle show down on the street tonight to settle this. As long as no one chickens out, OK Ricky! :thumbsup: :burnout:

Last edited:

Cobraprinces

We luv Mysti!
Established Member
it was awesome meeting folks we had met before and making some new friends ..if some one can host pics we have some of the drive over and meet to share ...

FEARSNO1

KB Shelby, enough said
Established Member
the track wasn't that great, it wasn't hooking as good as i would like it to but i did manage to beat my previous best(11.95 @117) before i ported the blower. i went 11.62 @ 118 and i was short shifting at 5900-6000 since my pumps are maxed out at 5800. all in all a good day.
later
brandon

i guess the next meet will be fun ford weekend in donaldsonville.

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
FEARSNO1 said:
the track wasn't that great, it wasn't hooking as good as i would like it to but i did manage to beat my previous best(11.95 @117) before i ported the blower. i went 11.62 @ 118 and i was short shifting at 5900-6000 since my pumps are maxed out at 5800. all in all a good day.
later
brandon

i guess the next meet will be fun ford weekend in donaldsonville.
Nice times Brandon. Sorry I couldn't make it, I had to work but am looking forward to the FFW meet in the am. I may come watch the big race tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread