Lafayette meet?

5.0Craig

Banned
98RICKSTANG said:
hey when i posted all that fire it slowed that computer of your didnt it.it took awile for you to post.
ricky your the coolest fireman, with the fastest computer and an svt. maybe you should start your own website, you are to cool for us. :fm:

98RICKSTANG

Banned
hey craig does your computer still have that little green cursore you know the one made back in the 70's,you know back when they made the cobraII the one with the 429 in it!

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
98RICKSTANG said:
well make sure that country is racing your car and not you LOL!
:beer: :-D
I got it down now :rockon: . He would love to since he sold his car, he now has a coupe, you know a coupe like you want rreeeaaaalllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy bad. Sell the rust bucket back to cat and get ya a real car :uh oh: .

williecnc

Bullittman
Established Member
91lxcoupe said:
I got it down now :rockon: . He would love to since he sold his car, he now has a coupe, you know a coupe like you want rreeeaaaalllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy bad. Sell the rust bucket back to cat and get ya a real car :uh oh: .
Get u some Kev!!!!!!!! :banana: :pepper: :lol: :lol:

98RICKSTANG

Banned
91lxcoupe said:
whaoooooooo watch it now those are fighting words their man,dont make me drive to holden tonight!i know yall are have that clan meeting tonight but i dont care!LOL

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
98RICKSTANG said:
whaoooooooo watch it now those are fighting words their man,dont make me drive to holden tonight!i know yall are have that clan meeting tonight but i dont care!LOL
:lol: :lol:
Thats tomm. night BTW, you didn't get your invitation? Gotta love the ole school falcon :beer: .

williecnc

Bullittman
Established Member
98RICKSTANG said:
Don't worry Kev he has never driven that far by himself. He is way too sceeeeeeeeeered. :cryying: :loser:

Users who are viewing this thread