Lady Shot Infront of her kids....

Status
Not open for further replies.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What really disturbs me in this video is the children! Those kids look to all be less than 5 years old yet listen to them emulate their momma's by hurling insults at the security guard by screamin' at him saying GAY! YOUR GAY!

What wonderful role models these ghetto slut baby-mommas make. :rollseyes

America is doomed...

U.M.

Sad and so true U.M. :nonono:

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
well he is holding a baton and has a taser and gun strapped on him lol. im sure they'd beat his ass in a second if he took that stuff off. probably steal it too.

when he's getting into it with the guy on the sidewalk, he's using language that is just as bad as the thug. he's stooping to the pos' level at that point. im sure he's amped up and cant help it though.
I don't think he has a gun, just the baton and taser(s).

Also I think he was trying to show the thugs that he can talk just like him all big and bad, in a mocking sense to show he wasn't afraid of him.

D-MANN

Established Member
This guy needs back up.If these are the kind of people he's dealing with on a daily basis he's definitely at risk.He had a lot of restraint,I would of tazered that low life more than once. Teach her and her kids a good lesson in life.
There's a saying in South Africa"you can take an African out of the bush but you can't take the bush out of an African"watching this vid just reminds me of it.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Why doesn't he call in back up? Especially in the video with the drug dealers...there was 5 or 6 of them.

It's not very tactical to take them all on with 2 batons. :dw:

But, I have a lot of respect for this guy. I would have more if he didn't drop the n-bomb and speak just like the suspects. I hope he makes it through this Rambo-section of his life.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
I don't think he has a gun, just the baton and taser(s).

Also I think he was trying to show the thugs that he can talk just like him all big and bad, in a mocking sense to show he wasn't afraid of him.

ah, that must be his taser on his chest. :beer:

then im surprised while all these jackasses are afraid of him lol. he cant tase more than one person at a time. i guess they're all too afraid to be the first one :lol1:

he definitely needs to be packing!

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
ah, that must be his taser on his chest. :beer:

then im surprised while all these jackasses are afraid of him lol. he cant tase more than one person at a time. i guess they're all too afraid to be the first one :lol1:

he definitely needs to be packing!

From a post on page 3. He definitely is carrying a gun. (Gun on chest, taser on hip)

Cyai9JS_zps024717e5.jpg

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
From a post on page 3. He definitely is carrying a gun. (Gun on chest, taser on hip)

Cyai9JS_zps024717e5.jpg
No, I'm pretty sure that's his taser on his chest. Many times when he's had to pull it you can tell that it yanks on the vest he is wearing. Plus I've never seen a pistol with a handle THAT long. Plus the end of the holster is buldged where the cartridge would go.

But that may actually be a gun on his hip.....hard to tell. He needs to do an AMA!

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
No, I'm pretty sure that's his taser on his chest. Many times when he's had to pull it you can tell that it yanks on the vest he is wearing. Plus I've never seen a pistol with a handle THAT long. Plus the end of the holster is buldged where the cartridge would go.

But that may actually be a gun on his hip.....hard to tell. He needs to do an AMA!

Really? To me it just looks like a full size frame. I might be mistaken though.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Really? To me it just looks like a full size frame. I might be mistaken though.
I think it's this exact model, because you can see a small hint of yellow right were the holster starts to cover it. Also the logo on the grip matches perfectly. Plus notice how deep that holster really is...never noticed that before...

A-Taser-gun.-Sometimes-the-lesser-of-two-evils..jpg

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
This guy is getting A LOT of attention, which I wouldn't consider a great thing to have around there.

I have a feeling someone is going to want to challenge his ass now just because they know he is there and is the way he is. He will either end up getting shot or someone will push him to the point where he does something that ends up getting him in trouble and fired or jailed.

twista

Band'edid
Established Member
This guy is getting A LOT of attention, which I wouldn't consider a great thing to have around there.

I have a feeling someone is going to want to challenge his ass now just because they know he is there and is the way he is. He will either end up getting shot or someone will push him to the point where he does something that ends up getting him in trouble and fired or jailed.

Indeed. On the news report he seemed like a nice guy. Its being said he's a manager of the security place. Hell he might be the only person in his company. I thought he was a police officer just put there but I don't think he's a officer.. just welds a gun.. stun gun... vest.. go pro.. batons. The donation site setup for him is up to 12,585$...

* Sent from tapatalk while sitting on the toliet at work*

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I think it's this exact model, because you can see a small hint of yellow right were the holster starts to cover it. Also the logo on the grip matches perfectly. Plus notice how deep that holster really is...never noticed that before...

A-Taser-gun.-Sometimes-the-lesser-of-two-evils..jpg

:bowdown: You're exactly right.

hoamskilet

Established Member
Honest question, what's the difference between calling someone the evil "N word" (which I find strange is completely fine if used by black people), or calling them a black trash pos. Both seem rather insulting to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread