Lady Shot Infront of her kids....

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Great video... That bitch droped like a log.... Buahaha

Never fails though, you always have one or two ignorant tools in the thread trying to stereotype a whole race thanks to the actions of some of the trash.

That type of "ignant" mentality is what keeps on promoting racism.

Let me also point out that the people in this video are the ones that will be the first, AND quickest to pull the racism card any chance they get.

Marc

Established Member
She got exactly what she deserved. She was assualting him first. I thought it was funny as hell when she dropped like a wet sack of potatoes. :lol:

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Here he is

edit made smaller

Cyai9JS_zps024717e5.jpg

Last edited:

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member
What really disturbs me in this video is the children! Those kids look to all be less than 5 years old yet listen to them emulate their momma's by hurling insults at the security guard by screamin' at him saying GAY! YOUR GAY!

What wonderful role models these ghetto slut baby-mommas make. :rollseyes

America is doomed...

U.M.

I'm with you UM. The whole time, while watching the video, I kept thinking about what the kids were being exposed to. Didn't surprise me to see how quickly the kids started mimicking their "mom". It makes me sad that these kids, more than likely, don't even stand a chance of becoming productive members of society.
And their "father", who did not seem the least concerned his kids were being exposed to such behavior and language, all of a sudden is concerned that his kids witnessed their "mom" getting tazed. Scum of the earth to say the least. :nonono:

We need a really big boat and a return authorization...

:lol::lol::lol::lol: My friends and I are dying over here!

Last edited:

icd_rob

Sonic Blue PGT
Established Member
TIIIIIMMMBEERRRRR!!

She dropped like a log for sure. I feel bad for her kids since more than likely they will turn out being the same as her.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
good thing he carries that camera on him least he has proof of what the hell happened.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Why is that ?

On a side note, does anyone have any dirty pantyhose I can play with?

Misquoted him..then asked a question about it? Interesting...

Why do you want pantyhose?

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
My God that was awesome. The sad part is she'll probably go to the hospital on taxpayers dime and get some narcotics for her turrible pain. What a piece of inner city sewer garbage.

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Abraham Lincoln was working on that before he went down. Too bad he didn't see it to fruition.

You know what's crazy...blacks, err African Americans back then were the hardest working people in America and wanted nothing more than Freedom and a good education.

Stopsign32v

Established Member
I feel bad for her kids since more than likely they will turn out being the same as her.

Don't wanna sound like a dick, but **** the kids! I feel sorry for us tax payers! :nonono::nonono::nonono:

Hell, after they all turn 18 and dad doesn't have to pay anymore, who do you think is gonna pay for them? Look in the mirror...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread