Lady Shot Infront of her kids....

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Damn. That was funny to watch her slam the ground like a 2x4!

People like them are what piss me off. In my opinion, there are 2 different types of african americans in this country....but I won't type any names, because I won't want to be banned...

BDF8

UF Alum. GO GATORS
Established Member
Damn. That was funny to watch her slam the ground like a 2x4!

People like them are what piss me off. In my opinion, there are 2 different types of african americans in this country....but I won't type any names, because I won't want to be banned...

QFT.

If you wanted to see an example of a parental failure. There you have it. ****ing disgusting. I also wish he was carrying heavier than a taser.

StangingAround

Established Member
I love how it was ok for the all that stuff to go on and then dude comes in " in front of my babies??" really?? :bored:

This^^^

Why the fk didn't he step in and tell his woman to STFU? Did you see the way she was acting in front of "his" children? I feel bad for those kids as they probably aren't going to amount to chit because their parents are chit.

coposrv

Established Member
These people shouldn't be able to have children. LOL at the taser made my day.

Badass_Forever

Established Member
Man, that guy has so HUGE balls... Most cops wouldn't put them selfs in those kind of situations. I give him credit for trying to do the right thing. Hard to deal with scum like that everyday. I can see him getting killed soon.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Those poor kids are going to grow up to be just like their loudmouth mom.

Question: Why does everyone in the video repeat what they said 5-6 times before moving on to the next phrase? That's not very efficient. :shrug:

I'm waiting for the guy to come in and say how wrong it was to upload this to YouTube etc etc etc..

MikeLTDLX

Established Member
I loved watching that broad drop. I watched it at least 20 times. That guy has balls of steel, because he was deep in enemy territory. All I kept thinking watching this was how those kids have absolutely no future. This is the failure of America in vivid color.

Mike

Lockdown

Established Member
Kids = No future.

Mom = No future and tazed to the ground.

Dad = No future and sporting a chain to his knees...

Security Cop = Has a job, has a tolerance level that rivals Zeus, deals with nut cases and probably won't have a job after this... go figure.

Stopsign32v

Established Member
We need a really big boat and a return authorization...

Stopsign32v

Established Member
I loved watching that broad drop. I watched it at least 20 times. That guy has balls of steel, because he was deep in enemy territory. All I kept thinking watching this was how those kids have absolutely no future. This is the failure of America in vivid color.

Mike

You can find it everywhere. Here the little things are all dressed in hood. With 2 year old jeans to their knees and a flat bill hat on. And they can barely walk... :nonono:

But hey look on the bright side...we pay for them to live and will continue to! :rockon:

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
can some imbed it, can't watch at work lol i'm missing out

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
ATL needs to fall off into the ocean already. wait, wut?

those poor kids :nonono:

[youtube_browser]pYgPeliOgZc[/youtube_browser]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread