Lady punches guy...

Mellis

Established Member
Going against the grain in here, I think my mom would have decked him too. Both the "adult" on the skateboard and the little kid weren't aware of their surroundings, I would expect that of one more than the other. If you can can bring a cameraman you can make sure your target area is clear.

Wrong. I used to skateboard, and if you are in a park you check out your line before you start and make sure its clear. Once you start skating, all focus is on the board, or the obstacle you are trying to do a trick on/up/over/etc... In this case he was going for a flip trick with a turn, there's no way he was able to see that kid in front of him. Camera men are focused on the screen of the camera making sure they get the shot, also not able to see the little kid that is NOT supposed to be in the way. Not skaters fault, not kids fault (kids will be kids). This is all the ghetto bitch moms fault, and i hope she got hers!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I would have had her for assault. She should have been watching her kid.

Yep! That's assault. If I was the skater I would have called the cops and have her arrested. The skater apologized for the accident. And yes, the "mom" wasn't anywhere near her child when it happened. I also like how she very casually walked up to her son. Not running to see how he was. Just walking up casually to confront the skater. She never even asked her son if he was okay. Never asked the woman holding him if he was okay. A real piece of work there. :dw:

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
As much as I would like to see her get laid out, sending her ass to jail would bring greater gratification

Exactly. If the skater was under 18, she could've gotten an assault on a minor charge, two counts of child abuse, and reckless endangerment of a minor for letting her son run around a skate park unattended. I see no fault on the part of the skater.

However, my first instinct would've been to lay her ass out! Thankfully, though, I can normally control my impulses. My mom always told my brothers and me, "Don't hit women. But if a woman wants to get in your face like a man, beat her like a man."

Last edited:

motoman991

Banned
I've seen a woman get hit by a guy one time. The early 20's woman who probably weighed around 120lb punched the 18-20 year old guy in the head who weighed around 240lb. The guy put his entire body into the punch that landed square in her face. Bitch deserved it. She will probably think twice about punching a guy.

oooooh snap

Stable Genius
Established Member
not a fan of hitting women, but i def. would of clocked that lady upside the head.

i see this type of nonsense all too much. whenever i'm running at the track, there's some parents who just openly let their little kids play on the track. nevermind that there's a huge playground 100 feet away, no, they prefer to put their little kid inside a gated track where all 200lb pieces of meat are running at 10mph. real smart.

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
Going against the grain in here, I think my mom would have decked him too. Both the "adult" on the skateboard and the little kid weren't aware of their surroundings, I would expect that of one more than the other. If you can can bring a cameraman you can make sure your target area is clear.
when you are on a baseball diamond, do you look around the field before you swing at a pitch to make sure nobody's kid is roaming the field?

Same applies here. He was at a SKATE park, not a kiddy play area.:rolling:

Users who are viewing this thread