Lady punches guy...

Kiohtee

Established Member
I'm thinking a little retaliation went on but this time the cameraman (who obviously is friends with the skater) was smart enough to stop recording when just enough was caught or edited it out, because it didn't look like the skater was just about to walk away. :shrug:

Sick SVT

Established Member
The ghetto is strong with this one...

She didn't even check on her kid first. Went straight at the skater :shrug: i would not have blamed him if he upper cut her.

MICLO50

got Liquid corn?
Established Member
that bitch woulda hit the ground 10 times harder than her son did...thats a fact :nonono:

neatofrito1618

Established Member
I'm thinking a little retaliation went on but this time the cameraman (who obviously is friends with the skater) was smart enough to stop recording when just enough was caught or edited it out, because it didn't look like the skater was just about to walk away. :shrug:
This. The rest of the video looks to be edited out.

Also, if you listen closely @ :12 you can hear the mother telling the other woman to hit him in the face. What a trashy whore.

wieduwilt

"30 clips in a mag"
Established Member
That was closed fisted...

...hit like a man, I'm gonna treat you like a man. Plain and simple.

blwn306

Established Member
I hope he clocked her! Moms fault 100% who lets a little kid like that run around at a skate park? You retartd or what? People these days are just stupid. It's common sense you keep your little kid away from the bigger kids! Sometime when men are playing basketball dumb parents just sit there and let there kids run on the court and sometimes that kid gets destroyed.

o2k

Noob
Established Member
hmmm... If she punched me like that I don't know if I could punch her back... But.. I would try to force myself to throw up on her face.

Users who are viewing this thread