KyleSVT's Mod/Build Update Videos

KyleSVT

Terminated
Established Member
Now that was a was done video. I really enjoyed it. Your Cobra is over the top! :beer: :rockon:

Thanks bob! Really appreciate it! Glad you liked it. Will be making more like this soon. Just fixing things that are broken lol (or at least that's what I keep telling myself) LOL :beer:

Stage 4.6

Established Member
Nice vid! subn to see the future progress. I didn't think you could remove the tranny without removing the mid-pipe?

KyleSVT

Terminated
Established Member
Nice vid! subn to see the future progress. I didn't think you could remove the tranny without removing the mid-pipe?

Thanks man! Yea we had to take the trans off the bell housing first. This was because the bell housing was hitting the passenger side o2 sensor when we were trying to take the trans and bell housing out together in one piece. So once you get the trans separated you can turn the bell housing sideways and maneuver it past the o2 sensor.

TRBO VNM

But why? Removing the midpipe isn't hard and makes it much easier and gives more room to work. And you are supposed to remove the trans without the bell housing. Again, makes things much easier.

KyleSVT

Terminated
Established Member
But why? Removing the midpipe isn't hard and makes it much easier and gives more room to work. And you are supposed to remove the trans without the bell housing. Again, makes things much easier.

We got it out pretty easy with the mid-pipe still connected, also removing the transmission from the bell housing makes it easier to reach the bolts and wiring harness bracket bolted at the top. But it's just personal preference

Last edited:

Stage 4.6

Established Member
Thanks man! Yea we had to take the trans off the bell housing first. This was because the bell housing was hitting the passenger side o2 sensor when we were trying to take the trans and bell housing out together in one piece. So once you get the trans separated you can turn the bell housing sideways and maneuver it past the o2 sensor.

I appreciate the info bud, I have LTs in mine now I got a feeling when its clutch time for me its going to be a mayor PIA!! keep up the good work cant wait to see the finish product.

KyleSVT

Terminated
Established Member
I appreciate the info bud, I have LTs in mine now I got a feeling when its clutch time for me its going to be a mayor PIA!! keep up the good work cant wait to see the finish product.

Anytime bro! Yea i bet thats gonna make things a bit tight to work around lol. Thanks I really appreciate it man! I can't wait either lol :beer:

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

We got it out pretty easy with the mid-pipe still connected, also removing the transmission from the bell housing makes it easier to reach the bolts and wiring harness bracket bolted at the top. But it's just personal preference

I can imagine. I have a long extension with a swivel socket I use, but I always remove the trans from the bell housing anyway. But on other mustangs you can't. So my snap-on setup works perfect on those.

KyleSVT

Terminated
Established Member
UPDATE

Well got the car back with everyting done but the wheels mounted and an alignment. Just ordered tires so should be all done sometime next week! In the mean time here is an unboxing of the saleen. Oh and the RST so far (15miles) is so epic LOL :beer:
Here are some pics as it sits now (the front will settle more)
26119867853_0e1f2a2ddd_b.jpg

26119865883_fc83a85b26_b.jpg

26119863933_1e446f9c0b_b.jpg

The mess of trying to make a video lol
26450818770_77e0af13b8_b.jpg

CC plates (sure look awesome under the hood)
26697490066_0ebcbb311a_b.jpg

More to come

Last edited:

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Car looks great bro!
Going to look killer with the new wheel/tire set-up!

Zemedici

Established Member
Awesome video buddy! I need to heal from my surgery so I can start working on mine again! I've got the same C/C plates on mine. Love how they look. :beer: cars looking fantastic. Gonna keep the stock headlights or do some black housings? I've got a great lead on retrofits, had them on my 04. :)

KyleSVT

Terminated
Established Member
Awesome video buddy! I need to heal from my surgery so I can start working on mine again! I've got the same C/C plates on mine. Love how they look. :beer: cars looking fantastic. Gonna keep the stock headlights or do some black housings? I've got a great lead on retrofits, had them on my 04. :)

Thanks man! Yea I'm gonna keep the factory lights maybe do some replacements sometime. They are getting a little tired. But thanks anyway dude! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread