Kooks / Motiva Armageddon Twin Turbo Now Available!

FIVEHOE

Established Member
Jesus, with an 11k+ pricetag I don't see very many of these selling. Especially since the hellion twin kit is great quality for thousands cheaper

D.T.R

Established Member
Jesus, with an 11k+ pricetag I don't see very many of these selling. Especially since the hellion twin kit is great quality for thousands cheaper

^ This.
The kit seems very nice.... but the $11k price tag is pretty tough.
Not sure how many people in here can afford a kit like that when we are all already bitching about $7k for the other turbo kits lol

Deespeed99

Established Member
^ This.
The kit seems very nice.... but the $11k price tag is pretty tough.
Not sure how many people in here can afford a kit like that when we are all already bitching about $7k for the other turbo kits lol

No ones buying that kit when you can get Hellions for 7.5-8k and lunds for 8-9k. Nice parts or not bad move by then price wise.

D.T.R

Established Member
No ones buying that kit when you can get Hellions for 7.5-8k and lunds for 8-9k. Nice parts or not bad move by then price wise.

Yeah you can almost buy an aluminator AND a paxton kit for as much as this kit is lol.

MaximumVelocity

Mod motor convert
Established Member
Yes, they did put the BOV in the bend just before the Maf.

IMO all BOV's should be PRE-intercooler to buffer the Maf sensor from pressure waves created by the BOV.

+1 and it doesn't make sense to vent air that has gone through the intercooler ( all you do is increase the IC s work load).

Joey8

Established Member

Is that Lund kit actually in production and for sale? I hear all this talk about it but twinturbo50 doesn't mention anything about the kit actually being for sale. Only TT kit that i know of being for sale is this one and the hellion.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Is that Lund kit actually in production and for sale? I hear all this talk about it but twinturbo50 doesn't mention anything about the kit actually being for sale. Only TT kit that i know of being for sale is this one and the hellion.

Lunds kit is almost ready for release. There kit was actually in production before hellions twin kit. The single kit was a pretty big flop for hellion, Lund put together their kit, and a few months later, the hellion twin turbo popped out, looking very similar.

I believe the kit would have been released earlier, but the plant that was casting the manifolds burnt to the ground if I remember correctly. So tooling had to start over.

I think that's what happened. Kit is very close to final release though.

Joey8

Established Member
Lunds kit is almost ready for release. There kit was actually in production before hellions twin kit. The single kit was a pretty big flop for hellion, Lund put together their kit, and a few months later, the hellion twin turbo popped out, looking very similar.

I believe the kit would have been released earlier, but the plant that was casting the manifolds burnt to the ground if I remember correctly. So tooling had to start over.

I think that's what happened. Kit is very close to final release though.

Are you going to be selling the lund kit?

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Are you going to be selling the lund kit?

Lund will be having only a few select dealers selling their kit. I am hoping to be on that list.

It is a great kit, and the fact that the manifolds will be cast / not welded is going to be a huge selling point on the kit.

Joey8

Established Member
Lund will be having only a few select dealers selling their kit. I am hoping to be on that list.

It is a great kit, and the fact that the manifolds will be cast / not welded is going to be a huge selling point on the kit.

Awesome. Thanks for the info. I will keep my eye out for it. Now lund TT kit or hellion TT kit or the kenne bell 2.8LC mammouth decisions decisions...:??:

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Awesome. Thanks for the info. I will keep my eye out for it. Now lund TT kit or hellion TT kit or the kenne bell 2.8LC mammouth decisions decisions...:??:

If you are dead set on turbo, the lund kit has already proven itself to be a monster. For the slight price difference compared to the Hellion kit, it's a no brainer. Not to mention, the first 50 will get the tuning for free.

Joey8

Established Member
If you are dead set on turbo, the lund kit has already proven itself to be a monster. For the slight price difference compared to the Hellion kit, it's a no brainer. Not to mention, the first 50 will get the tuning for free.

Any idea when its suppose to hit the market and what it comes like injectors and what not.

Robertt305

Devil Dog
Established Member
It's a great thing that I now live 30min from the Lund TT headquarters!!!!!!

Can't wait for this thing to come out already !!!!

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
the kit is 2-3 months out.

the manifolds are done, just getting set up for the final machining.

here is a pic from over on YB

manipreview.jpg

the kit will have 57lb injectors standard with id's available as an upgrade. The 57's are the same as the production 13 GT500's.

Bud

Established Member
Lund Kit ftw, just saying :)

The motiva one is good looking, would hate to change WG springs on it though

Users who are viewing this thread