knight rider

10thSVT

SVT Poster
Established Member
I thought they did a good job..Car was sweet..Acting was not that great..Car acted better than cast..Hopfully the acting will get better...But I could watch it just for the car...:rockon:

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
i liked it, the acting was not the best because Justin Bruening (Mike) and Deanna Russo (Sarah) are soap opra actors i guess, lol. But Deanna Russo is hot.

I liked the car a lot, I hope I win it. I entered every answer and did it 4 times like it said i could under 4 different names, emails, and addresses lol.

hubba hubba
deannarusso5qb4nn4.jpg

Last edited:

tjs98gt

Established Member
the blower whine was editted into the scenes because the car is not a real gt500, its just a mustang gt modified to look like a gt500kr replica. all visual modifications

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
show was pathetic, the chick and the stang were awesome. My gf insisted id like it i laughed so hard and then told her no. hahaha

Edit and its just not a good show with out the old pontiac kitt

SVTBeatdown13

Travis Barker Jr.
Established Member
Car was sweet but when it was regular...when he morphed into normal mustangs that was kinda far-fetched and cheesy...then when it morphed into that top speed thing with that wing on the back that was dumb...and o ya too many damn commercials...i did love how they had Val Kilmer's voice as KITT tho

Overall sweet car (when normal)...Gay movie, save your time dont make a series

cobra04972tx1

HP, U CAN'T HAVE 2 MUCH
Established Member
not all Fords, the bad guys got whacked in a GMC Denali..LOL. It was ok, could use some work. But I watched to enter for the KR as well.

Last edited:

anothersvtguy

Turner of Wrenches
Established Member
what a joke

I watched about 10 minutes of it (which was probably about 10 minutes too many) :nonono:

The part I saw was towards the end. And I'm not sure but I think there was a Chevy SUV that was keeping up with KITT :bored: wtf

I used to watch the original as a kid and this new show failed to deliver.

Last edited:

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
I just watched it. It wasn't so bad. It wasn't great. The Cobra looks hot in regular mode, but looks dumb in super mode. I was expecting this to be a big advertisement for Ford. Sure, there were a lot of the new Fords in it, but I didn't think that part was overdone. Hasn't anyone ever watched tv before? Most shows from the past are big car ads, i.e. The Andy Griffith Show was a big Ford ad. The Dukes was a Chrysler promotion. They all do it.

SOHC46

Super Poster!
Established Member
Sorry guys have to disagree here. I loved it. It was almost like being a kid again for me. Hot chick, cool car, I'm easy to please! I also entered in the sweepstakes. Man I hope I win, good luck to you all as well.

Users who are viewing this thread