knight rider

camunaro

Established Member
just wondering who watched knight rider and what did you think...

i personally had a hard time getting into it because there was a commercial every 6 - 8 minutes

03R3DF1R3

Established Member
i thought it was lame.half the time they showed the car i couldnt even hear the supercharger.

The main chick has got some beautiful eyes though.

msm808

97' Slobra
Established Member
Didn't pay that much attention to it even though I kept it on, but I every time I looked up there was no mustang on screen so fail.

boomr

Established Member
Like a few others have said, too many commercials, and I find it hard to believe the Edge could keep up with the car earlier in the show, give me a break.

Ltd10th03cobra

3.4 Whipple Crusher 22psi
Established Member
I liked the show. The show was like one long Ford commercial just like GM with Transformers. Almost every car in the show was a new Ford. I liked the blower whine on KITT. The morphing capability is pretty neat but special effects wasn't all that great. It's cool that the car can be completely operated with a radio controller. I hope I win one through the sweepstakes. If I do I am going to remove the double deck spoiler. ;o) I didn't get to watch it in HD cause my crappy local cable company lost feed due to the weather. I hope the ratings are good enough to continue the series. GT500 is definently faster than an EDGE. Come on!

Last edited:

ballaholic9

Established Member
Yeaa.... way to many commercials but the show over all was aight.... and yeaa how can the edge keep up with it should had have been no problem for the cobra!!!

jstn0127

Established Member
What KITT should have been...gay show = gay car

2mmv81h.jpg

Last edited:

03ShadowCobra

To the Hindenpeter!!!
Established Member
it was a 2 hour ford commercial. Terrible. Just like Viper was a weekly one hour dodge commercial. Now maybe I thought the original was good because I was a kid but I don't remember it being an hour long pontiac commercial.

laz2447

Established Member
I liked it. I was looking for turbo boost to make an apperance but I guess its just a pilot. The car was sweet and yes that girl was very hot! Looks like it could be good if they give it a chance. Too many Fords on the road though...every car on the mountain road was a Ford...

Little things were bad about it but all in all it wasnt to bad!

Users who are viewing this thread