Kid Rock surprises fan at birthday

MGC

Established Member
[youtube_browser]bUPaPnz-sc0[/youtube_browser]

The look on his face when Kid shows up is priceless! Good on ya Kid Rock!

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
Kid is such a great guy who cares about his fans. I went to a show of his a few years ago for my bday and he gave everyone free parking and half priced beer and merch! And that's not to mention he puts on one hell of a show. He played drums, keyboard, piano, guitar and sang for us. The "dancers" on stage were intoxicating too!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
First time I've seen that one. THAT was awesome. I admit I teared up when Kid pulled out the guitar and watching the expression on the guy's face. I love it when celebrities do something special like this just to brighten the lives of others. Awesome!

Sn95Snake

Established Member
That is awesome! Its truly amazing that Kid took time out of his "busy Hollywood life" just to come down and say happy birthday to a fan!

04RedfireVert

Is it Friday yet?
Established Member
First time I've seen that one. THAT was awesome. I admit I teared up when Kid pulled out the guitar and watching the expression on the guy's face. I love it when celebrities do something special like this just to brighten the lives of others. Awesome!
Oh I got glassy eyed before that! As soon as Kid squatted down at the table is when it got me.

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
This was local to me (in fact literally across the street from where my sig picture was taken) so even cooler. Def a birthday Dan will never forget. Kudos to Kid for this! Special needs kids can't always go out and play football and wrench on cars like we can, so something like this can mean so much to someones life. I've watched that video a few times now, never gets old.

ZWilson07

Established Member
Awesome!

Always good to see and really helps show what is truly important in life into perspective. I needed that today.

Users who are viewing this thread