Kid drag racing Mustang kills mother, toddler not expected to live

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Let's see how it plays out in a different sentence structure.

Bill Cosby mistakingly raped her after he put a roofie in her drink. (Nope)

Bill Cosby's negligence caused him to rape her after putting a roofie in her drink. (NOPE)

Bill Cosby deliberately raped her after he put a roofie in her drink. (YUP)!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk riding shogun on bumpy Pa. Highway!

It could happen..

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Not blaming the mother, but is Tampa one of those areas that just gives pedestrians carte blanch to walk out into the road at numerous spots?

And no doubt most people have done things driving that could inconveniently screw them for many years if someone was walking, riding a bicycle, or even in their own vehicle at the wrong place and time.

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
Not blaming the mother, but is Tampa one of those areas that just gives pedestrians carte blanch to walk out into the road at numerous spots?

And no doubt most people have done things driving that could inconveniently screw them for many years if someone was walking, riding a bicycle, or even in their own vehicle at the wrong place and time.

A ton of places do. Stupid, but that’s just my opinion.

Here it is basically a pedestrian has right of way period. Long as they are not hiding behind something and jump out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Here it is basically a pedestrian has right of way period. Long as they are not hiding behind something and jump out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For sure. I used to deliver gas up there to your “gas bars” ****ers would right out in front of my 90K lbs truck. This was Ontario, but still...

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
A ton of places do. Stupid, but that’s just my opinion.

I'm not used to that where I live in PA, instead we just have cyclists and Amish going 1/4 of the speed limit over every hill... One of the Jersey beaches made pretty much every crossing pedestrian right of way after a girl got hit and killed walking out into a street at a non crossing location. Really stupid. So one summer I have the right away and the next summer I'm doing a full panic stop when a mom and kids just blindly walk out into the street in front of me.

Users who are viewing this thread