Kid attacked by dogs after trespassing in neighbors yard

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I thought that too, but then read He's a Marine, so i sorta understood, shouldnt be in the ****ing seat though. What's with these airlines and bad judgement calls? Next we're going to hear about the pilot calling everyone racist names or some shit.

'Yeah uh......this is uh.....Captain CRACKER speaking.....'
I suspect that the dog was NOT a trained service dog but the guys pet that he claimed was a service dog. I don't care if he is military he had no business with that dog on the plane. PTSD dogs are trained and they will not attack a guy just sitting in the seat. that being said however the airline was shit for letting the dog on the plane in the first place

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
my friend didnt believe me when i told him i had read about someone taking a miniature horse on the plane as an emo-support animal. a horse! lol. just doing some quick googling and i found this article. people have taken pigs, turkeys, GIANT dogs, horses, turtles, a KANGAROO! on airplanes. not in crates, but sitting in a seat next to them. the guy with the horse couldnt fit in his seat so they bumped him to first class. imagine you paid $5k to $10k for your seat and someone is sitting next to you with a farm animal lol.

some people are allegeric to different types of animal hair. and what if that horse or dog takes a massive shit in the middle of the aisle?

i think the airlines are going to end up taking a firm stand on all of this nonsense. if you cant fly without your animal (except blind people) then dont fly! or maybe have the people sit in the cargo area with their comfort pillow/pet. ffs.

http://www.travelandleisure.com/articles/airline-pet-policies

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
just did a quick google search of emotional support animals on planes. holy shit lol

*sorry for taking thread off topic OP

Attachments

• dog.jpg
    dog.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 116
  • Rooster-Emotional-Support-Animal.png
    Rooster-Emotional-Support-Animal.png
    561.3 KB · Views: 159
  • Turkey-on-plane.jpg
    Turkey-on-plane.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 140
  • pig-on-USAIR-plane.jpeg
    pig-on-USAIR-plane.jpeg
    38.3 KB · Views: 137
  • kangaroo.jpeg
    kangaroo.jpeg
    65.7 KB · Views: 146
  • gsd.jpg
    gsd.jpg
    386.1 KB · Views: 122
  • pony.jpg
    pony.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 126

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
i dont know how long ago that was but man im tired of people taking their damn dogs in public places. not just little toy dogs in a purse but medium and large dogs. i was at home depot grabbing some stuff and two people with their dogs on leashes crossed paths and the dogs both went apeshit on each other right in the middle of store. one of the owners, an older lady, struggling to hold her dog back. wtf people. leave the damn dogs at home! maybe its just LA but im seeing this everywhere i go. in all kinds of stores. even in a grocery store. damn medium sized dog sitting in a shopping cart. wtf? i went to Offspring/Sublime concert and an outdoor venue and we're sitting there in our seats, waiting for the first show to start. people still coming in. all of a sudden a dog runs up to me and says hello. he then runs off and runs around through a few rows and back to his owner. emotional support dog i guess?? never seen that before. ive known a few people in my life who have an irrational, deathly fear of dogs. they shouldnt have to encounter dogs in places where dogs are not supposed to be. (seeing eye dogs excluded which are always calm and at their owners side, on a leash).

and dont get me wrong. i love dogs. owned them my whole life. have 3 now. i used to take my pug to various places but within reason. im just waiting to see one in a restaurant or a movie theater. a small business im sure would say get that ****ing dog out of here but these big stores just let people do whatever they want.

It's common here too. I see them in Home Depot, Target, hell even grocery stores.

Yes. That didnt stop the dumbass meter reader lady from waltzing right into my backyard a few years ago while a truck was making a delivery. She froze dead in her tracks when my cane corso confronted her with a nice growl
Mine gave a nice scare to the delivery guy who came back in to get his back belt. I had just let them back in, not realizing he had left it upstairs. Went from scared to death to being covered in slobber when I told her it was okay.

Hes getting old now but he often acts like a puppy. Slobbers like crazy!

I bought a big pack of rat poison a few years ago. Left it on a table when i went inside for dinner. Came out and the bag was in pieces and he had green crumbs all over his face. Ate. The. Whole. Bag. Didnt even phase him. A tiny piece almost killed my female pug that loves to hump the big guy every chance he gets.

f98e78c76c3a03b1da4282e60159bf71.jpg
bc7787db063c6104e90ee42932275b70.jpg

I have a set of 3 piece 20s sitting in the back of my truck 10 feet from the sidewalk. I just dare ya to come take them lol

next to my retarded, overly friendly female GSD that can hear a cat in the giant field across the street and my pug.

every now and then the GSD and cane corso get into it and its pretty epic. they dont hurt each other. just sounds like wwIII. most of the time she's licking him clean lol.

Mine doesn't slobber much except for when she drinks a gallon of water at once, or when I make her hold before allowing her to eat. She won't move, but will sit there and drool like mad, haha.

Also have a GSD (but a mix) he's 9 but still is alpha, or so he likes to think. When they rough house, it gets crazy, but he stays in check since he's 45lbs, and shes 91lbs and not even a year old, lol. He pissed her off once and he bailed outside, haha.

Here's my Corso.

ATTACH]
IMG_20170614_144308_zpszdsuv4nn.jpg

She's pretty crazy when in puppy mode.
IMG_20170614_144832_zpsnf0pfn9a.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20170614_144308_zpszdsuv4nn.jpg
    IMG_20170614_144308_zpszdsuv4nn.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 27

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Also have a GSD (but a mix)

I found a GSD/corgi mix at a local pound once. Literally had the body/tail/head of a GSD, but the legs of a corgi. Most hilarious looking dog i've ever seen. I almost adopted it. I had "too many" dogs at the time already.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
I found a GSD/corgi mix at a local pound once. Literally had the body/tail/head of a GSD, but the legs of a corgi. Most hilarious looking dog i've ever seen. I almost adopted it. I had "too many" dogs at the time already.
Look at this weirdness, lol. The new thing is to mix Corgi's with other breeds.
chien-crois%C3%A9-Pitbull-Teckel.jpg

sub-buzz-24434-1468407414-1.png

6-98832-corgi-husky-hi-res-2-1429032093.jpg

KilledbyKenne

Established Member
They permit it to protect yourself and/or the occupants from bodily harm, NOT from just an invasion. You shoot somebody and they haven't even made any advances toward you, you just caught yourself a murder charge. There are only a handful of states like Florida that have snowflake laws that allow you to kill someone just because they yelled BOO! from across the street.

You should do some research. Not every state is exactly like yours. In Utah the only justification I need to use deadly force is to have someone ATTEMPTING a felony act on my property. (Breaking and entering for example)

this is flat out bullshit and wrong. you have a habit of opening your mouth and spouting shit when you are clueless.

The law in Texas and several other states says if some asshat comes into your home uninvited you can shoot them dead and no charges will be filed.
they do not have to do anything else, just invade your home uninvited
if you are out on a public street corner maybe. inside your home .. they don't have to be making advances, they just have to be there. while this isn't universally true in all states more and more states are passing laws that say so.
hyperbole much? there aren't any states that let you do this. maybe you should try to be more accurate when you post bullshit.

:clap:

Branhammer

Established Member
You should do some research. Not every state is exactly like yours. In Utah the only justification I need to use deadly force is to have someone ATTEMPTING a felony act on my property. (Breaking and entering for example)

:clap:
Exactly. That's why most of my guns are shotguns.

To quote Bill Burr again:
"You don't want a pistol. Life aint no movie. You miss all the god damn time. You want a shotgun. It's got a good spread. You got a problem over there... you aint even gotta aim. You just point it that way and POW!

You aint got a problem over there no more. It's got a good spread."

HillbillyHotRod

Hooligan rabble rouser
Established Member
The wonders of living in the PRK.

You can't shoot them in the back though. Its hard to argue you were in danger, especially in CA, when the perp wasn't even looking at you. CA doesn't give two shits about property protection though and your very likely to get a jury of people who hate you for owning a gun.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I also just have to say wtf to all those corgi mix dogs. People make me wonder sometimes. lol
actually hybrid dogs are a pretty big thing now. The AKC is a joke anymore, they make zero attempt to control breeder's programs and as such the gene pool is getting crowded with crap genes due to ineffectual and irresponsible breeding. Which is why you see things like hipdisplaysia, liver shunts, nasty dispositions and other genetic problems becoming the norm rather than the exception. Hybrid breeding by responsible breeders lessens the chances of continuing problems it also makes some damn cute dogs LOL

Users who are viewing this thread