Kid attacked by dogs after trespassing in neighbors yard

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
The kid will never go fence jumping again. That's for sure. I'll bet he will be scared of dogs as well and rightfully so. Respect other people's property. The dog owners live next to a bitch family.

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
lol at SVTP.... we are now questioning the decision making ability of a booger eating 8yr old. Surely none of you "disobeyed" your parents or did dumb/dangerous things at that age.

The larger issue is some people who regard the life of animals equal to or above that of human beings. Which is funny seeings as how we eat animals and kill them for sport or for just being a nuisance.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
lol at SVTP.... we are now questioning the decision making ability of a booger eating 8yr old. Surely none of you "disobeyed" your parents or did dumb/dangerous things at that age.

The larger issue is some people who regard the life of animals equal to or above that of human beings. Which is funny seeings as how we eat animals and kill them for sport or for just being a nuisance.
I did plenty of stupid shit as a kid. The difference is that my parents made me own my decisions. I can guarantee that had I jumped into a neighbors yard and gotten attacked, my parents would not have demanded the dog be kenneled/muzzled/etc.

Equating a family pet to the chicken in my fridge is asinine. We have been meat eaters since, well forever. In that time, man has always had special bonds with other creatures.

Plus over population #****yourdumbasskid #shottheutilityworkerintheface #****hashtags

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.

If the booger eatin 8 year old is making dangerous decisions then just maybe the parents should keep an eye on said 8 year old. That's all we are sayin.

NY03SonicConv.

Established Member
Yeah guy, I have a 12 gauge under my bed with slugs because Such a ****ing proponent

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
I hope your kid's room isn't behind the intruder when you pull the trigger on that 12 gauge. Slugs are a poor choice for home defense. Dogs are a better choice, they do their job with no collateral damage. That kid knew those dogs, it's not like he was at a strangers house and climbed into unknown territory

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
There were so many instances when I was a kid, if I did something that resulted in me getting hurt, my parents would make me take ownership of that decision. Kids these days are little spoiled brats where the parents live in this fantasy land that their kid has rights to do whatever they want with no recourse.

Slugs are definitely a bad choice for home defense. 00 or 000 buckshot, call it a day.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
So you have an unsecured firearm undr your bed and you're worried about the neighbors dog with your child?
If he were a half decent parent, he would have that shotgun in a kennel with a muzzle.

Lol at you and the other genius who wants to blame everything but wont own that they are lazy parents who can't control their kids.

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
Responsible parents kennel their kids...

Colin cage.jpg

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member

I'm not trying to offend you but were you dumb enough, at 8 years of age, not to stay away from large, strange dogs in an enclosed yard? Many of us grew up in a different time when yes, even at 8, staying away from strange animals was not an outrageous proposition. Surely we all did stupid things but we didn't blame others like mom-of-the-year in the article who is blaming the owners.

KilledbyKenne

Established Member
When I was growing our neighbors had 3 Rottweilers. Those dogs were enough to keep me from even thinking of going over that fence. Even when I was 8.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Responsible parents kennel their kids...
or chain them to a couch.

Brother a Dog can defend a home without straight attacking. Usually a bark or growl or standoff. Surely they were not provoked by that kid. Maybe the kid spooked them,I don't know.. But those Dogs are clearly dangerous and need to be in capable hands.

Yeah sure, they defended their own property this time around, but who knows wtf happens next.
As lon as the dos are in their own yard and behind a fence who cares what happens when some idiot decides to go in the yard uninvited.

Frankly if I were the owner of the dogs I would sue the parents for the cost of the kennel since their kids actions required it to be put up. I would also have the police charge the kid with trespass and get a court order preventing him from coming into my yard for any reason. This would put the parents on notice to watch their brat more closely.

KilledbyKenne

Established Member
Frankly if I were the owner of the dogs I would sue the parents for the cost of the kennel since their kids actions required it to be put up. I would also have the police charge the kid with trespass and get a court order preventing him from coming into my yard for any reason. This would put the parents on notice to watch their brat more closely.

lol, YES!

08mojo

Established Member

My dog a part of my family and not a wild animal that is hunted as sport or raised as food. I will protect my dog just as I would any other member of my family. I will also hold my dog accountable for his actions: whether he is right or wrong. If someone enters my property and is hurt by my dog, shame on them. If my dog runs out of the yard and attacks someone, shame on my dog and he would most likely be put-down. So, please don't think I am regarding the life of animal to be above a human. I also urge you to understand that dogs are not cattle, chickens or deer--to many, they are family.

The story is definitely messed up, and I have sympathy for all of those involved, especially the child that was hurt. The dogs in the story were in their fenced in yard--their territory. I hope everyone knows that dogs are very territorial, get them in a 'pack' and their desire to protect their territory is even stronger.

It's very unfortunate the kid got hurt, but he made a mistake. There is no reason to punish the dogs and their owner--two wrongs don't make a right. The dogs were contained within the owners property; they did not escape and mow down a person--that person jumped into the dogs territory. It goes back to SVTP's favorite saying: play stupid games and win stupid prizes.

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
While all this is fun and all, what do we do about the kids that run rampant in stores and crash carts into the back of your legs and run into you? I've googled suggestions and possible resolutions, but, I can only think of one. Be a good parent :D

08mojo

Established Member
While all this is fun and all, what do we do about the kids that run rampant in stores and crash carts into the back of your legs and run into you? I've googled suggestions and possible resolutions, but, I can only think of one. Be a good parent :D

I agree! What's messed-up is a lot of parents of today feel they are being a good parent by blaming others for their parenting failures.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Donkey kick across the the aisle. Problem solved.

Zemedici

Established Member

Wrong, if they hit you that means they're away from their parents, and you have about 10 seconds to say something that will forever ingrain into their memory, to make them think twice of doing something like that again. :D

To Keep the Bill Burr Theme going - 'If you do that again, Imma beat your mom to death with the family dog' - and smile at him. :)

Users who are viewing this thread