Khan's Gay Debate

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
It doesn't matter if you're pitching or catching, if you show up to the field, you're gay.

Honestly, I could care less if someone thought I was gay. If it helps get you off, fine, I'm your huckleberry. I'd probably be one of those bear guys if I was gay. All hairy and fat and what not. If that tickles your anus, more power to you.

When my wife and I were dating, we went out to a bar with a gay acquaintance and after a few drinks he told my wife he was going to try and kiss me. He was one of those types who thought he could convert guys to the rainbow side. My wife told him she would bend him up into a pretzel if he tried. Had nothing to do with him being gay, you just don't reach over and try to eat someone else's steak.

I still have friends that are gay. I honestly don't think about it when we are hanging out.

Zemedici

Established Member
It doesn't matter if you're pitching or catching, if you show up to the field, you're gay.

Honestly, I could care less if someone thought I was gay. If it helps get you off, fine, I'm your huckleberry. I'd probably be one of those bear guys if I was gay. All hairy and fat and what not. If that tickles your anus, more power to you.

When my wife and I were dating, we went out to a bar with a gay acquaintance and after a few drinks he told my wife he was going to try and kiss me. He was one of those types who thought he could convert guys to the rainbow side. My wife told him she would bend him up into a pretzel if he tried. Had nothing to do with him being gay, you just don't reach over and try to eat someone else's steak.

I still have friends that are gay. I honestly don't think about it when we are hanging out.

Tanya's got a few gay friends, and they do the same shit. Just TRY to make it uncomfortable as ****. hahahahaha

like y'all chill...

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
When I was still a state paid babysitter I heard this old convict tell one fresh off the street. “It don’t count while your locked up”.

Things Ive heard.
“don't count as long as you are giving and not receiving”

“Im not gay, but my boyfriend is”
Hahaha

Sent from my [trashcan S5] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member

That's even more funny.

Sent from my [trashcan S5] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator

MG0h3

Established Member
I've only skimmed this thread and seen some cringe worthy replies, I may take your approach tonight, lol.

My favorite was about the guy that banged lots of chicks, got sick of their "shit", so he turned gay.

Well thats a fail. Sick of shit and now you got poopy dick. Drrrrrrr.....

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Would you please learn to multi-quote.

s6dvw.jpg

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
My favorite was about the guy that banged lots of chicks, got sick of their "shit", so he turned gay.

Well thats a fail. Sick of shit and now you got poopy dick. Drrrrrrr.....
I've had vehicles, equipment, electronics, that I get sick of and toss, and replace. But I've never been so sick of something, that I decided to take some meat up the ass as a "change of pace".

Users who are viewing this thread