Kenne Bell GT500 Dyno

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Got some bugs worked out on the car and got the tuning finished up. Just in time for hot humid crap weather! It has a 3.6L KB with a 3.75 pulley making 17 PSI. Mild timing on 93. Stock motor with L&M cams, longtubes, etc. Put down 743/677. In cooler weather it made 748/701 with 500 less RPM. Laying the graphs over looks like now in cooler weather it'll be 790-800ish. Fun street car!

98A3E233-6C5A-42D6-ABA7-458FDC3D047B.jpeg

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
LOVE that blower bro. Looks killer! Great numbers
Thanks bro!
damn, very nice

what kinda power is that motor typically good for with the stock guts?
Thanks! They say typically around 700-750. Just depends on how you're making it I guess. With the cams I don't have to crank up the boost or add a bunch of timing to get there. Blower isn't even breaking a sweat. I'm gathering parts to build the motor but suspension is first up.
Love it brother!
Beautiful build!
Thanks bro!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulation on those healthy numbers. So it sounds like you are still wanting more power. What's your ultimate goal with the build you're planning?

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Very nice, who's tune are you running ??
Thanks, Kinetik Motorsport has done all the work and tuning. I'm running their crank saver stud too.
Congratulation on those healthy numbers. So it sounds like you are still wanting more power. What's your ultimate goal with the build you're planning?
Thanks! That's an excellent question Bob, lol. I'm pretty much done with cosmetic stuff. Next up is full suspension, k-member etc. I have most of the parts already. I'll keep adding motor build parts in the meantime until I'm ready to build the motor. I don't know if I want to go E85 or just stay on 93. I enjoy driving the car and taking it on backroads cruises where E85 isn't plentiful so it may just stay on 93. I'm not trying to break any records here. I'd be happy with a safe and easy 900. In the meantime I'm going to enjoy the hell out of it as-is.
Beautiful car! I’m sure it’s a lot fun to drive!
Thanks! It's SO much fun. Comfortable and easy to drive, even with the cams, sounds mean and plenty of power on tap to back up the bark. It's kind of a pig so the suspension will help and once it gets an aluminum block that'll help out a bunch.

Users who are viewing this thread