Kenne Bell Disc under FRPS ???

Cobreezy

Established Member
I hear that the disc and a new tune will help eliminate the infamous "hesitation" between shifts issue. Is this true? :shrug:

black 10th vert

Established Member
I hear that the disc and a new tune will help eliminate the infamous "hesitation" between shifts issue. Is this true? :shrug:

Never heard that the disc has anything to do with that hesitation - either in a positive, or negative way. I have heard that some have been able to cure it in the tune, though, rather than just deleting the PPRV. The disc, has only been said to help protect the FRPS from the pressure spikes caused when the PPRV is deleted in the tank. I personally have not deleted the PPRV (yet), but do have the KB disc in place, just because it seemed like cheap insurance, and I had everything apart at the time already. Don't know if it actually works, but I didn't relish the idea of spending $50, or more on that damn sensor evey time it popped either.

707svt

Venom Feeder
Established Member
The lil disc is to get rid of all the pressure to the FRPS so it dosent blow out, these FRPS blow out most of the time when reving to high RPMs so this lil disc has a pin hole size hole so this wont happen ever, no more buy n FRPS. I called KB and they sent two for free.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
The lil disc is to get rid of all the pressure to the FRPS so it dosent blow out, these FRPS blow out most of the time when reving to high RPMs so this lil disc has a pin hole size hole so this wont happen ever, no more buy n FRPS. I called KB and they sent two for free.

Cool! What do ya plan on doing with the second one?

How would ya like to help a brother out?:-D:thumbsup:

04bgsnake

Established Member
KB sent me one for free too...after buying a s/c from them. Even with changes in the tune and the disc, still blew frps...got tired of wasting $130 every time I went into boost. Went return and no problems since

Users who are viewing this thread