KB terminator crash

91hatch

Established Member
sabre24667 said:
I believe these are aftermath pictures.

Damn that sucks. Hes lucky he walked away and that he also didnt hurt anyone in the other cars. if ur going to play do it away from crowded areas cause u never know when somthings going to go wrong

venoNOS

BIG DOG DADDY
Established Member
Some people just dont understand the power of the 03/04 Cobras. You have to respect these cars. Or they will turn around and burn ya. :burn:

cobra04972tx1

HP, U CAN'T HAVE 2 MUCH
Established Member
Damn I hate to see that. It sounded like his throttle could have been stuck. I know it has happened on my 04 several times. The bottom of the gas pedal gets under my carpeted floor mat and hangs up. It can definitely up the pucker factor while you are trying to get it dislodged. I just hope everyone involved was OK. Cars can be replaced, people can't.

203Cree

Established Member
I love it when the high and mighty law abiders come out of the woodwork. I'm gonna laugh at all you pricks when you go **** up your pride and joy. He was stupid, lost his car, and that's the end of it. Nothing else needs to be said, esp on a topic that's almost a year old.

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
I never have seen this video but i have heard of it.
Anyone know where I can find that Whipple cobra crashing into the sidewalls at the track? I really want to see that one again. PM me the link if you know of it or have it. thanks

GeoSnake

Mustang Week Staff
Established Member
Ok, once again.... We (the Mustang Week Staff) do not condone any type of reckless driving on public streets. The incident happened just after the larger groups of cars had left for the dragnight. The driver just lost control. He and I spoke (through PM) at lenght the week after when the video hit the web. He was really upset that it happened and very worried about the problems it might bring to future Mustang Week activities at that location. The "bad press" pretty much faded away. Luckily, the traffic in that opposing left-turn lane was sitting still. If nothing else, the repost of this video should stand to remind all of us that our cars can get away from us and we have to think about more than ourselves when on public highways and streets. Be Safe and we hope to see a lot of you in Myrtle Beach this summer!

Users who are viewing this thread