KB terminator crash

GH1086

Established Member
I've seen it before too, it came out last year some time and lead to a huge thread where the video was removed and probably locked. Supposedly the guy just got the car back that week then went to a car meet got a little drunk and went and did that IIRC, now the drinking part I don't believe was ever proven.

JebTonkin

That's what she said.....
Established Member
GH1086 said:
I've seen it before too, it came out last year some time and lead to a huge thread where the video was removed and probably locked. Supposedly the guy just got the car back that week then went to a car meet got a little drunk and went and did that IIRC, now the drinking part I don't believe was ever proven.
Yea thats not true at all, he is on this site so please don't start things like this. It was at Mustang Week in Myrtle Beach and on the 1-2 shift it just got away from him.

04cobracop

Established Member
I always wanted to know did anyone get hurt in that crash??? It's sad to see a car with that much money invested totally trashed!!!!!!

Boosted97

I wish I had a Cobra
Established Member
people who were there, was that quick shot of the girl putting on those rubber gloves as hot as i think she was?

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
04cobracop said:
I always wanted to know did anyone get hurt in that crash??? It's sad to see a car with that much money invested totally trashed!!!!!!

I could give a shit about his car, the innocent people that invested THEIR money into the transportation HE crashed into are the ones I feel sorry for.

redfire03 svt

Established Member
How did that happen? Did the rear come around on him and he over corrected? Maybe his gas pedal got stuck, what happened there????

BelvedereGTX

Banned
I dont care if he is a member. That was an idiotic childish thing to do on a busy road with innocent drivers in either direction. Shoulda got an ass whippin in my book. If you want to kill yourself do it in some back road. If you dont know how to handle the horsepower you shouldnt be drivin

Durkan

Established Member
Sounds like he stayed on the gas even when he was losing it, he shoulda backed off the throttle unless of course it was possibly stuck? I would imagine those arent drag radials on there either. A definate must if your gonna push that kinda power.

Easy

Live Fast Die Fun
Established Member
03silversvt said:
I dont care if he is a member. That was an idiotic childish thing to do on a busy road with innocent drivers in either direction. Shoulda got an ass whippin in my book. If you want to kill yourself do it in some back road. If you dont know how to handle the horsepower you shouldnt be drivin

I think he ran a 10.6 at the track right before that happened!

Users who are viewing this thread