KB numbers

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
after more research it looks like your numbers may be right. racerat's running 17psi (15.5 at the gauge) and her numbers are 582hp/519tq.

RDSZ

600+HP
Established Member
Originally posted by Vindication
I wouldnt go to a Vortech..I'm just saying the numbers are the same....high hp with no torque.

Vindication if you want more torque just pump the boost up, but you will need to run higher octane like me. Also with my TQ at almost 550 is complete useless at the track but fun in the street.

Vindication

Flossy Fast
Established Member
my numbers are low and I'm sure of it. I might call Strictly performance in the morning and see what they tell me. I'm really thinking of trying a different tune.

Vindication

Flossy Fast
Established Member
Also, since I'm here..I'm looking at a lot of guys from Modular Ford.com and some of those guys are making BIG numbers. One dude, I believe he goes by Hammer is making 628 RWHP with 17 pounds and 93 octane. I think PJ Performance tune his car. not sure. Those guys back east are making the numbers.

Vindication

Flossy Fast
Established Member
Yup. I might call Shawn up tomorrow and get some info. I was speaking to GIJOEBRUIN about my set up......we came across another problem...I have the densecharger intake...isnt that intake cone about 4-5 inchs? Hmm, looks like a nine will have to get purchased. Oh yeah, I'd like to thank all you guys for trying to help. Really, thanks.

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Originally posted by jhwalker
I had my bung welded in today - Bullitt#3441 and life will never be the same
:lol1: :lol1:
JW
Actually I had a bung welded into my new X-pipe yesterday. Looks good, feels good. :eek:
We will see what it does on the track at Sal's!!!
Sunday, psyching up!!!
JW:burnout:

maoun

Established Member
james hopped on the bandwagon of socal cars being tuned with incar wideband....freakin awesome guys

stang99

I'd run the car at LACR and see what the trap speed is. 1/4 mile tracks make great real world dynos. We all know what kind of HP it takes to run high trap speeds at LACR. You should be over 120 mph. Interestingly, 60' times don't seem to make much difference in the trap speed, so it is almost always a valid measure of performance.

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Originally posted by 03_Sonic Blur
I'm a firm believer that MPH in the 1/4 tells true stories about your HP.
And post count +1
icon_wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread