KB Lightning - Viking funeral for the old Nittos

kodycobra

Serious Boost Junkie
Established Member
That's how you finish off tires right there ladies and gentlemen! That KB was screamin too!

Sanchez

Don't Panic
Established Member
Disintegr8or said:
Are you posting this from jail? What did the Popo say?

Haha, no jail. The cop said, "Who's bright idea was this?" He told us he'd cite me and the manager both if we did it again. No worries there. I already had my footage. :) In hindsight, I wish I'd left the camera rolling.

Sanchez

Don't Panic
Established Member
hydroshutter said:
I normally don't care for burnouts, but that would've been badass to see in person!

It really was impressive, if I do say so myself. To quote the Stones, "I wanna see the sun blotted out from the sky!"

Dusten

Established Member
svt cobra brett said:
nice burn..that cop can't do shit on private property unless the owner wants to make a complant:thumbsup:

Go check out the donut shop, we just had a thread on this, yes the officer can. Because it constitutes reckless driving, which is a criminal offense in most states, it is enforcable, even on private land.

Sanchez

Don't Panic
Established Member
svt cobra brett said:
nice burn..that cop can't do shit on private property unless the owner wants to make a complant:thumbsup:

In this case, the owner was holding the camera. ;-)

Here's some track footage of the KB in action:

http://www.incorrect.org/videos/Brainerd 2006-09-08 Lightning.wmv

7.47 @ 91 with a 1.7 60' in the 1/8th on the pump gas tune. The previous owner had it 7.0 @ 99 in the 1/8th and 10.96 @ 125 in the 1/4 on the race gas tune.

2bscrewed

Full Retard
Established Member
I just shed a tear! Glad to see the old girl is doing well. Now don't forget the lug nuts next time you go to the track, so you can make a 10 sec pass.

Users who are viewing this thread