kb 2.6 and mods

svt03cobra03

Street Ripper
Established Member
i'm looking to stick an aftermarket supercharger in my car. that new whipple 3.3 sounds sick. do you guys know what would come in that package? ( injectors, chip, boost-a-spark, boost-a-pumt, etc.?)

FaYgOkRiS

SVT BOSS 570
Established Member
svt03cobra03 said:
i'm looking to stick an aftermarket supercharger in my car. that new whipple 3.3 sounds sick. do you guys know what would come in that package? ( injectors, chip, boost-a-spark, boost-a-pumt, etc.?)

I highly doubt whipple will be offering KB parts (BAP AND BAS) with their kits, but who knows, lethal might...

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm interested!
black03 said:
Hey Bro..

We don't sell KB products anymore..

Why don't you hang out for another month or so and we will have the largest blower on the market for our cars available for you? The Whipple 3.3L W200ax Kit will be out shortly and if you're interested I can make sure you are the 1st one in the Country to get one. Thanks, Jared

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
The blower should be released next month guys!! :D

It was mentioned early December for release, and it was also mentioned the price should be around $3800. The price is not set in stone yet, so don't quote me on that. We will have more information for everyone as soon as we know for sure. We wont hold you guys out in the dark too long, lol.

Updates coming shortly!! :coolman:

Matt

slo-poc

SKYNET 03
Established Member
Is it true the 3.3 wil only produce more power over 20 #'s??? Also that its more for race applications??? ( octane n high boost?)

03WetSnake

All Or Nothing!!!
Established Member
Shortly after christmas I'll be getting a KB 2.6, just the unit! The other items I need to follow to upgrade will be to 60lbs. Injectors, and Twin GT Pumps. Oh, and major cooling mods,,LFP Radiator,Heat Exchanger,Intercooler-Tank, and Even Head Cooling mod. oh and a Spec 4.
I already have a KB BAP, will I need to change pulley combination?
Current--2.8 upper,and 2lb Lower? I hear there aren't any dumb questions concerning Boost??LOL

unit213

Bone Stock
Established Member
I wonder what a 3.3L Whipple can do on a stock motor? I have no problem
spinning it to 23-25psi if it'll make some good power.

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Whipple is still about 3-4 Weeks out on the blower. It is rumored it is only coming to come with a Single Blade Throttle Body Plenum (Not 100%) and will be around $3,800-$4,000 for Black, Polished being a little bit more. Other than that, we are still waiting to hear the word.

Cobra_im

********* STAMPEDE
Established Member
question

what is the difference on the blowers what one is better 3.3 whipple or 2.8H kb help need some info before I buy :) also how much boost can a stock 03 cobra have safely??:cuss:

mobius

CDM 2009
Established Member
dont think you can determine this until te 3.4 is out for a while and some testing is done...

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
SIr RicCuS said:
I can't believe that nobody has one yet. Running so to say...

I've got one on my car but not tuned or anything. The car runs.. Waiting on my block from Al.

Soon.. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread