kb 2.6 and mods

mobius

CDM 2009
Established Member
hey giys considering the upgrade in the next couple months want to get a price... i already have the maf xtender and upgraded fpdm and diablo chip so what i need is as follows.

kb 2.6
60lb injectors
gt pumps

also i plan on running 17psi i currently have a lower with 8lb wheel so i need whatever to get me to 17 on the kb. the maf xtender is not installed so i need it all installed and tuned as well... can you pm me a price and breakdown???
thanks

2la8iwon

Established Member
i believe that you can buy them from authorized installers that list is on kenne bell web site

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
IronTerp said:
Can't we buy them from an authorized Kenne Bell dealership? Jared, are you authorized?

We no longer carry Kenne Bell Products.. Too limited for us to deal with as we are a WorldWide Parts Distibutor and Kenne Bell won't allow any of their kits to be shipped out of state. Even of we sold one in state we would have to install it per their dealer agreement.

We are a fully dedicated Whipple Distributor and I can ship one to the moon with no questions asked. For us that works out a lot better. Jared@Lethal :beer:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
mobius said:
hey giys considering the upgrade in the next couple months want to get a price... i already have the maf xtender and upgraded fpdm and diablo chip so what i need is as follows.

kb 2.6
60lb injectors
gt pumps

also i plan on running 17psi i currently have a lower with 8lb wheel so i need whatever to get me to 17 on the kb. the maf xtender is not installed so i need it all installed and tuned as well... can you pm me a price and breakdown???
thanks

Hey Bro..

We don't sell KB products anymore..

Why don't you hang out for another month or so and we will have the largest blower on the market for our cars available for you? The Whipple 3.3L W200ax Kit will be out shortly and if you're interested I can make sure you are the 1st one in the Country to get one. Thanks, Jared

97CobraTT

2003 Sonic Blue Cobra
Established Member
black03 said:
Hey Bro..

Why don't you hang out for another month or so and we will have the largest blower on the market for our cars available for you? The Whipple 3.3L W200ax Kit will be out shortly and if you're interested I can make sure you are the 1st one in the Country to get one. Thanks, Jared

What kind of price are we looking at here Jared?

JayplaySS

I got a Cobra
Established Member
black03 said:
Hey Bro..

I have bought some good parts off you guys and the last time I talked to you, there was no sure answer of the 03-04 Cobras getting the 3.3 Whipple. You guys are FOR SURE going to sell it as a kit? I would be HAPPY to wait a month or so. Please let me know. Thanks.

GodStang

Established Member
October 30th the kit comes out. Now I heard there will be a wait for the simple mad to get it. Not sure how true that is.

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Yes, the Whipple 3.3 will be offered as a kit. They had the intentions of it all along, just the 05' Mustang kit was in priority ATM. Since that kit should be buttoned up and in full production by now, they have intentions of finishing and releasing the 3.3 Kit. Stand by, we will update as we know!! :beer:

97CobraTT

2003 Sonic Blue Cobra
Established Member
Hmm what kind of price are they looking for or hasnt been released yet? As I have several options for my goals: Kb 2.8/Whipple 3.3/Hp TT...I would prefer s/c'd as I can then keep all of my current mods.

**EDIT

Matt btw wanna thank you guys again for my Level 5 axles, couldn't be happier with the car right now....well more power but thats another story. :)

Last edited:

FaYgOkRiS

SVT BOSS 570
Established Member
I have been debating over getting the new KB 2.8L or the Whipple 3.3L, as I am planning on having a VERY modified block with a larger displacement I would be interested in how well the new whipple could keep up.

Keep me informed on the price, might change my mind from KB.

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
For everyone who is interested, just keep a eye on Jared's car. He is in the process of finishing up his blower. He had to have the plate and plenum milled and cut because Whipple wasn't offering it at the time. His car should be up and done before that release date. So I am sure he will let you know of the power.

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
97CobraTT said:
Hmm what kind of price are they looking for or hasnt been released yet? As I have several options for my goals: Kb 2.8/Whipple 3.3/Hp TT...I would prefer s/c'd as I can then keep all of my current mods.

**EDIT

Matt btw wanna thank you guys again for my Level 5 axles, couldn't be happier with the car right now....well more power but thats another story. :)

Price hasn't really been released yet, we just have the price for compressor but that wont do much good.

Whenever you need some power, give us a call and we will take care of it for you!!! :-D :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread