Kaepernick Citizen of the Year

Coiled03

Established Member
Just remember the motto of the media, now: Any publicity is good publicity. It doesn't matter if people are throwing you under the bus, or singing your praises. They're talking about you just the same, and that's what makes money.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Pointless awards, after all Time magazine made der fuhrer man of zee year in 1938!

3B27FAC400000578-4011358-image-m-19_1481152293580.jpg

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
I would say it's just a publicity stunt to get people talking about GQ. I imagine they'll do just about anything to stay relevant with their reader.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Crapperdick must be so proud, that anti-American scum.
What's up with that hair too?!? You look like a ****ing moron.

Lol Tony. I thought they had the C word wrong. Its not citizen of the year but actually **** of the year. This pussy has totally ****ed up the NFL. Not that I care about the NFL anyway.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Crapperdick must be so proud, that anti-American scum.
What's up with that hair too?!? You look like a ****ing moron.

Couldn't have said it better myself. He is a tool bag ****ing asshat with a shitbag hairdo.

Seriously though.... imagine how embarrassed his parents must be. I genuinely feel bad for them!

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Lol Tony. I thought they had the C word wrong. Its not citizen of the year but actually **** of the year. This pussy has totally ****ed up the NFL. Not that I care about the NFL anyway.
Couldn't have said it better myself. He is a tool bag ****ing asshat with a shitbag hairdo.
Seriously though.... imagine how embarrassed his parents must be. I genuinely feel bad for them!
HA HAAAAAAAAA
Awesome guys. I feel the same way. He's a ****ing loser.

Coiled03

Established Member

The people who raise this kind of person likely wouldn't be embarrassed by him at all. That's the foundation of the whole problem, the environment at home.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
The people who raise this kind of person likely wouldn't be embarrassed by him at all. That's the foundation of the whole problem, the environment at home.

I agree with this 99.99% of the time. He might be a special case.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
More crying from you guys? Hilarious!

Good for Kaep. The charity work he has done can't be questioned no matter how much you hate him. He's doing more than most of us are doing and will ever do. Don't @ me lol.

Users who are viewing this thread